PDA

View Full Version : Evolving Story Game

Ravi 355
03-11-2005, 01:03 PM
The last had had me in stiches, espcially the page with Tony's comments re the Rampant Rooster.

Anyone fancy another go?

GrahamS
03-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Can we pick it up where we left off or do we need a new start?

I was regretting my decision to kill off Richard Chamberlain so early though!

Ravi 355
03-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Can we pick it up where we left off or do we need a new start?

I was regretting my decision to kill off Richard Chamberlain so early though!

Graham, if you can remeber where we were, go fo ir :thumbsup:

spidermanUK
03-11-2005, 02:28 PM
The last had had me in stiches, espcially the page with Tony's comments re the Rampant Rooster.

Anyone fancy another go?
As long as we make the "rules" clear! Like leaving the end open so that the story can evolve, not run into a brick wall!!!!Some people didn't really grasp it, much like the 3 words max in the hijack game.Incidentally I noticed the hijack game on another site has gone completely Pete Tong:tongue3:

Ravi 355
03-11-2005, 02:38 PM
As long as we make the "rules" clear! Like leaving the end open so that the story can evolve, not run into a brick wall!!!!Some people didn't really grasp it, much like the 3 words max in the hijack game.Incidentally I noticed the hijack game on another site has gone completely Pete Tong:tongue3:

ok so 3 word max, leave it open and follow on from the last post.

spidermanUK
03-11-2005, 02:44 PM
ok so 3 word max, leave it open and follow on from the last post.
No m8, the 3 words is on the hijack game, this one can be as long as you want, providing you don't end in a fullstop, thus leaving the story to "evolve":wink3:

Ravi 355
03-11-2005, 02:46 PM
No m8, the 3 words is on the hijack game, this one can be as long as you want, providing you don't end in a fullstop, thus leaving the story to "evolve":wink3:

Alrigh then, can someone clarify the deal and we'll get on with it!