PDA

View Full Version : The Poseur Run Video Thread :)

RobPhobos
04-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Hi guys, glad be to here !

Thought I'd just use this post to keep people up-to-date on whats happening with the little vid.

After a couple of, well, interesting weeks... I've fired up premiere pro again and will continue the edit.
Its more of a mini documentary with voice over's from V8's :tongue3: its going to be around 25mins long. It could be a lot shorter, however I think the people involved would rather see everything that was going on, rather than some chopped up hyper fast music video thing.
There are probably a few weird cuts, but that was either down to:
a: me laughing
b: me yapping on and on

I've got a fairly busy weekend ahead of me with uni work, but I'll keep editing and what not as I can.
:smiley:

Jas
04-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Thanks Rob :)

Can't wait to see the end result!

RobPhobos
21-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Update:

Doesn't really require any more editing than it did when I made the above post, however I found out a technical problem after I "tidied" up the some of the shakey footage...er basically the footage became slightly blurry, which doesnt really matter for the net, but I wanted you all to have a fairly decent looking DVD for the holiday at the end of the year.

I think i've already spent far too much time faffing about, but I can only do the work inbetween my 3rd year work.

Glad your all patient :)

Jas
21-11-2005, 03:38 PM
:thumbsup:

Just so long as we can hear the engines ;)

RobPhobos
21-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Yup you definatly can, infact I exported the audio track and tried to remove all the nasty clipping\distortion that happened due the noise levels !!!

RobPhobos
29-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Yo.

Im just going through the WHOLE darn thing again because of that problem to do with the interlacing being wrong [thus looks weird and not sharp].
Which in turn means I will have to bung the filters back on and other little tricks again... boooo
Have no fear my settings were saved so its just rendering time now, then mailing it to Angelis to see what he thinks.

Anyone want to help me out with my dissertation on screen violence ? gotta write 8000 words :D