PDA

View Full Version : I am Londra !!

stimo
05-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Guys, just been on F-Chat and the Londra guy has been banned and Nob Lay is saying it was me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell you right now, that is a compliment as i cant write that kinda stuff, buti would really like the true Londra to come out now so that Nob Lay can again be shown for the idiot he is, AGAIN.

Who is it ? i seem to be the fall guy for that **** and his website.

Seriously , it wasnt me !

jtremlett
05-11-2005, 07:25 AM
Seriously , it wasnt me !Don't worry, none of us thought if was you...we know you're not that smart :D

stimo
05-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Don't worry, none of us thought if was you...we know you're not that smart :D

wrote the above in the dark and drunk, not bad !!!

Just to confirm, it really wasnt me. I guess Rob has checked IP's and his is similar to mine. Problem is that i have had an IP problem all week. I am not allowed to log into the internal section of my companies website as i have an IP address that changes everytime i log on. Something to do with wireless.

I am in the process of getting a static IP so that i can sign in. So how the hell do i have the same IP as someone else. Anyone explain ?

But as has been pointed out, it cant be me, cos i aint that smart ! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

F355GTS
05-11-2005, 09:51 AM
I thought it might have been Fiorano Phil? although somebody said Stewart?

spidermanUK
05-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Guys, just been on F-Chat and the Londra guy has been banned and Nob Lay is saying it was me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris
where does he say it's you, I had a look, I can see Londra is banned by looking at his posts, but I can't find where RL accuses you of being Londra, and TBH the UK section is hardly awash with new posts!:tongue3:

stimo
05-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Chris
where does he say it's you, I had a look, I can see Londra is banned by looking at his posts, but I can't find where RL accuses you of being Londra, and TBH the UK section is hardly awash with new posts!:tongue3:

Its in a thread in the Off-topic section, under 'WTF is going on is France'

Its seems Londra took offence to the way the US guys were talking about the troubles in Paris and posted, then all i can see is Rob posting his full name and then accusing him of being me ?????????????????????

355fiorano
05-11-2005, 01:47 PM
I thought it might have been Fiorano Phil? although somebody said Stewart?

Mark, definitely not me. I was considering writting something but every time I went to do it I just thouhgt that it would be a waste of my time so I didn't. BTW if I did I wouldn't use any other ID. I think Londra did a good job but within a few paragraphs you knew it was someone close to the situation and not a new user as he claimed.:wink3:

I am glad Rob apologised in the end and I hope he did it genuinely and understood that he offended many people. If that's the case then the results are good overall. He has learned something that hopefully will help him in his business, we have made some new friends and found some good other sites like tyresmoke, and we have also created a place and a community that seems stronger than ever.

As they say ... Everyone's a winner :mexicanwa

stimo
05-11-2005, 01:49 PM
i cant find the thread now. Could it be that Nob Lay realised his paranoia got the better of him and ****ed up big time by banning another user for no reason.

Seems its taken him about 2 days to make the same mistake again !

I think i know who the dumbest man on the planet is !!!!

355fiorano
05-11-2005, 02:09 PM
MOved to Religion & Politics
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81545&page=4&highlight=WTF+france
Not really worth reading or commenting ...

GrahamS
05-11-2005, 02:36 PM
MOved to Religion & Politics
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81545&page=4&highlight=WTF+france
Not really worth reading or commenting ...
Can't see it as I'm not subscribed :(

steve f
05-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Don't worry, none of us thought if was you...we know you're not that smart :D
Sorry but he must be smart as he aint in the FOC:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: