PDA

View Full Version : welcome DALE our new garage queen specalist

steve f
06-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Anyboby want any information on never using your car and the best garage queen tips contact dale there is nobody better in the world than him to give advice :thumbsup:

barabus
06-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Anyboby want any information on never using your car and the best garage queen tips contact dale there is nobody better in the world than him to give advice :thumbsup:

Thats slander mate, I happen to know he's trailered it all the way up to the NEC this weekend:smiley:

Angelis
06-11-2005, 12:56 PM

Don't think he likes us anymore. he's only posted here once.

barabus
06-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Don't think he likes us anymore. he's only posted here once.

Its not US its steve f he dont like :wink3:

Klint
07-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Have a February 2000 E39 M5, with 14k miles on it. (Was that famous one that was infested by mice back in 2002)

Would kindly appreciate some of these long term garage tips on what to do and what not to do. :)

Ravi 355
07-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Have a February 2000 E39 M5, with 14k miles on it. (Was that famous one that was infested by mice back in 2002)

Would kindly appreciate some of these long term garage tips on what to do and what not to do. :)

Thats a bloody good reason to make sure you don't have a garage queen. How much damage did they do to the car?

Klint
07-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Thats a bloody good reason to make sure you don't have a garage queen. How much damage did they do to the car?
The wiring looms for both the headlights were annihilated, likewise with the indicators and some other misc. electronics were chewed.

Found under the front airdam loads of nuts, biscuits, and other confectionary items that were stored with the car in the same garage. Since then we're put in pest control devices (Those ultrasonic bleepers and some other items) along with a zero tolerance policy on food in the garage, to prevent this from happening again. Thanks Rentokil!

Dale
07-11-2005, 10:16 PM

Hi steve have swoped said 348 for this:D

burriana
07-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Oh shine a light! You ****!

Yeah, I realise you're only sitting in it, but still... that is one bee-yow-tee-ful mutha of a car!

Dale
07-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Oh shine a light! You ****!

Yeah, I realise you're only sitting in it, but still... that is one bee-yow-tee-ful mutha of a car!

how's about starting it and driving it.

tabletcounter
07-11-2005, 11:14 PM
The wiring looms for both the headlights were annihilated, likewise with the indicators and some other misc. electronics were chewed.

Found under the front airdam loads of nuts, biscuits, and other confectionary items that were stored with the car in the same garage. Since then we're put in pest control devices (Those ultrasonic bleepers and some other items) along with a zero tolerance policy on food in the garage, to prevent this from happening again. Thanks Rentokil!

It must have its benefits though...

Grilled field mouse sandwich anyone!

burriana
07-11-2005, 11:32 PM
how's about starting it and driving it.

I figured you'd done that aswell.... just didn't reckon you'd managed to part-ex the 348 for it ... and the Range Rover for that matter! :D

MalcH
07-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Thats slander mate, I happen to know he's trailered it all the way up to the NEC this weekend:smiley:

Was his the one in the FOC area? I asked an official who just said it was a "concours car"

If it was then hats off to him, it was B E A utiful :thumbsup: