PDA

View Full Version : Steve f Hippocrite

barabus
06-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Has anyone noticed that while all of us have stuck together behind him and stayed away from Fchat, HE is merrily posting away:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

A308 MAN
06-11-2005, 11:17 AM
sums the guy up to a tee, sy.

two faced ass hole !

barabus
06-11-2005, 11:19 AM
sums the guy up to a tee, sy.

two faced ass hole !

Yes he's chatting away to his old mate ufo

A308 MAN
06-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Yes he's chatting away to his old mate ufo
let him crack on ... if nothing else, it's keeping ufo away from here !

edit: just read your note in the cafe, sy .... no, pleeeeeaaase don't

barabus
06-11-2005, 11:24 AM
let him crack on ... if nothing else, it's keeping ufo away from here !

edit: just read your note in the cafe, sy .... no, pleeeeeaaase don't

oh no I just invited him to our new site, I like the guy:laugh:

A308 MAN
06-11-2005, 11:25 AM
fibber

steve f
06-11-2005, 11:40 AM
that post was a trick which i didnt want to do but had to for the sake of this site and the first one to notice was barabus maggot face so this tells me he is always on the other site you have been caught barabus :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

spidermanUK
06-11-2005, 11:50 AM
You shouldn't have done that Si, now they've got no one posting!!:sleeping: :furious2:

barabus
06-11-2005, 11:57 AM
that post was a trick which i didnt want to do but had to for the sake of this site and the first one to notice was barabus maggot face so this tells me he is always on the other site you have been caught barabus :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Takes one on the other site to catch one on the other site Na Na Ne Na naaa:laugh:

400SPYDER
06-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Takes one on the other site to catch one on the other site Na Na Ne Na naaa:laugh:

I hope you guys are playing nicely - oh wait a mo that was Albert's site - as you were :D:D:D:D:D:D

ferrari-spider
06-11-2005, 01:58 PM
You know it realy pleases me to see so few posts on the dark side. What was the most active section on f.**** is now a gost town. This should be a wake up call to Nob Lay and anyone else who thinks that what they have is bigger than the people using it. We have proved that the power is with the people and not with a forum owner:thumbsdow Though us sticking together like the way we have kind of reminds me of the french:laugh:
It has suprised me that this has been so sucsesful becourse some were nearing breaking point in the early stages:cry3: Its also great that we can come and go as we please but yet not have the tosser on here:wink3:
If ya reading this Nob Lay, well done dude great job youve done, pat ya self on the back, you certainly showed us who was boss:cry3: :cry3: .....the British certainly know how to do a black bag Op dont we .....you NOB!!

steve f
06-11-2005, 02:17 PM
You know it realy pleases me to see so few posts on the dark side. What was the most active section on f.**** is now a gost town. This should be a wake up call to Nob Lay and anyone else who thinks that what they have is bigger than the people using it. We have proved that the power is with the people and not with a forum owner:thumbsdow Though us sticking together like the way we have kind of reminds me of the french:laugh:
It has suprised me that this has been so sucsesful becourse some were nearing breaking point in the early stages:cry3: Its also great that we can come and go as we please but yet not have the tosser on here:wink3:
If ya reading this Nob Lay, well done dude great job youve done, pat ya self on the back, you certainly showed us who was boss:cry3: :cry3: .....the British certainly know how to do a black bag Op dont we .....you NOB!!
i like that chaa them words are from the bottom of your heart and we all know you mean what you say:rofl:

barabus
06-11-2005, 02:37 PM
i like that chaa them words are from the bottom of your heart and we all know you mean what you say:rofl:

This was our "Fitzgate"