PDA

View Full Version : Steve battles it out on fchat

barabus
06-11-2005, 11:31 PM
Strange I didn't think we were posting there but steves having a running battle with the tax inspector!!!

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81796:jester: :upyours: :shakeass2 :heavymach

JRS
06-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Strange I didn't think we were posting there but steves having a running battle with the tax inspector!!!

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81796:jester: :upyours: :shakeass2 :heavymach

I didn't realize that it was one or the other ! I have noticed a couple of people posting on both and I intend to do the same , was there an agreement somewhere that I missed ?

ferrari-spider
06-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Strange isnt it:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

barabus
06-11-2005, 11:49 PM
I didn't realize that it was one or the other ! I have noticed a couple of people posting on both and I intend to do the same , was there an agreement somewhere that I missed ?

Not excactly an agreement I think we all left because we didnt want to exist under the Iron fist of the dictator Nob Spray

Jules
06-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Can't see the point of posting on fchat - all the regulars are here, and the forum's very positive. You sort of feel at home and actually feel that you can be part of making something happen. If guys want to do both, that's up to them, just twice the amount of work to do!

steve f
06-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Can't see the point of posting on fchat - all the regulars are here, and the forum's very positive. You sort of feel at home and actually feel that you can be part of making something happen. If guys want to do both, that's up to them, just twice the amount of work to do!
i agree just sorting something out thats been bugging me for over a year now at least i caught him out that he has been on here

F1RGY
06-11-2005, 11:53 PM

No just a family loyalty thing ,thats how most of us see it i think :smiley: :smiley:

Angelis
06-11-2005, 11:53 PM

I personally don't have a problem with people posting on fchat or other forums. I'll even post in the classic/tech section if something catches my eye.

But I prefer the UK bit here. ....... but then I would say that.

:tongue3:

ferrari-spider
06-11-2005, 11:54 PM
In a nut shell steve, what has happend last year and today?

steve f
06-11-2005, 11:55 PM
I personally don't have a problem with people posting on fchat or other forums. I'll even post in the classic/tech section if something catches my eye.

But I prefer the UK bit here. ....... but then I would say that.

:tongue3:
you activated tea are account yet

Angelis
06-11-2005, 11:55 PM
errrr.....yes :embarasse :embarasse :embarasse

steve f
06-11-2005, 11:58 PM
errrr.....yes :embarasse :embarasse :embarasse
i am begining to like you now you need 12 cylinders :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

andrewg
07-11-2005, 12:27 AM

Si why do you think I'm a tax inspector?

Steve came onto Fchat wanting to find out the answer to a question, the answer may not have been what he wanted, but thats not my concern.

Please make sure you have ALL the facts before you make any more silly comments.

Regards

JRS
07-11-2005, 12:31 AM
No just a family loyalty thing ,thats how most of us see it i think :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Ray

The happy family loyalty thing is OK and I can see how that works for some folks. For me life it to short to get all stressed out over an individuals behaviour on F-Chat. As I've said before I made a lot of very good friends on F-chat and hope to be able to continue participating in all the activities we have in the past. I will however stay in touch with both sites and if that is not considered OK and anti-loyal that would be a sad day.

I do hope the site works out and achieves everything people want it to be , certainly off to a very good start. Watch out for the troll's, they will get here eventually !!

rgds
James

Angelis
07-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Watch out for the troll's, they will get here eventually !!

It's been ok for the last couple days as Hazy has been abroad.

Ravi 355
07-11-2005, 04:51 PM
I think the other side will be a useful pool of info for technical stuff that on the hole is boring. TBH that's why I went on to Fchat in the first place, but it was the banter and the O/T threasds that held my interest and go me posting.

With everyone now over here, it would seem pointless to go on, unless I can't find the answer to a techie point on here. But judging by the job Sy is doing in getting experts involved, i doubt it will happen.

burriana
07-11-2005, 05:06 PM
I personally think it would be wrong to persecute anyone for posting on F.Chat. I have steered clear of posting out of a sense of loyalty (apart from highlighting the fact that my car had been reduced in price this morning!) so that this site would get all the support it could.

I would be a bit dissapointed if I got slated by people who I regard as either on-line or real-time mates just for posting on F.Chat.

On another point, I happen to think that Stig is doing a top job of trying his best to be the Devil's advocate. Not an easy position to be in!

:)

Angelis
07-11-2005, 05:21 PM
I personally think it would be wrong to persecute anyone for posting on F.Chat. I have steered clear of posting out of a sense of loyalty (apart from highlighting the fact that my car had been reduced in price this morning!) so that this site would get all the support it could.

I would be a bit dissapointed if I got slated by people who I regard as either on-line or real-time mates just for posting on F.Chat.

On another point, I happen to think that Stig is doing a top job of trying his best to be the Devil's advocate. Not an easy position to be in!

Agreed.

steve f
07-11-2005, 05:48 PM

well i am shocked have you posted on the other :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

barabus
07-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Strange how the very man who instigated the the move to another place whether on purpose or not and who for which most of the 'Loyal' stayed away, Is posting like crazy on fchat:confused: :grin: :confused:

burriana
07-11-2005, 10:18 PM
well i am shocked have you posted on the other :mad:

Buy me frikin car then! :D

Hazy
08-11-2005, 02:46 AM
It's been ok for the last couple days as Hazy has been abroad.

Its just great to be loved :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

ferrari-spider
08-11-2005, 02:53 AM
Ya back then Hazy, cant sleep mate:grin:

Hazy
08-11-2005, 03:01 AM
dude, i've been out till between 5 to 7am every night (morning?) Me body clock is stuffed mate :D:D:D