PDA

View Full Version : Trolls

Stewart 430 Scud
07-11-2005, 11:11 AM
We already have one potential problem user in UFO and i notice that another of our old problems signed in last night.

Can we please ensure that as soon as these people start causing problems (and they will) we get rid of them asap.

We have a great new site here, we do not need the stupidity and problems these people caused before.

tonyh
07-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Rest assured, we're on it.

400SPYDER
07-11-2005, 11:20 AM
We already have one potential problem user in UFO and i notice that another of our old problems signed in last night.

Can we please ensure that as soon as these people start causing problems (and they will) we get rid of them asap.

We have a great new site here, we do not need the stupidity and problems these people caused before.

Agree about UFO - is the other one TR? - if so don't agree.

Nice avatar Stewart - has the lawyers retainer run out ? :D:p:D:p

ufo
07-11-2005, 11:38 AM

Dont worry about me - I wont be spending much time on here! You guys were treating Fchat as your own "private members only club" and this is what this forum will become (or is actually). Fchat is still alive and kicking and your posts have been replaced by others - in my view its a much better place. I have even resigned as a Troll now that you guys have gone.

stimo
07-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Dont worry about me - I wont be spending much time on here! You guys were treating Fchat as your own "private members only club" and this is what this forum will become (or is actually). Fchat is still alive and kicking and your posts have been replaced by others - in my view its a much better place. I have even resigned as a Troll now that you guys have gone.

Great News, so can we delete this moron now he has made his feelings clear about this site and its users ?????

tonyh
07-11-2005, 12:03 PM

Well do us a favour and **** off now then. You weren't invited here in the 1st place. PS. You're banned.

Jules
07-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Well do us a favour and **** off now then. You weren't invited here in the 1st place. PS. You're banned.

Touch of class that Tony

stimo
07-11-2005, 12:10 PM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F328GTS
07-11-2005, 12:14 PM
Quality Mr H. :laugh: :thumbsup: :laugh: :thumbsup: :laugh: :thumbsup:

ric355
07-11-2005, 12:17 PM
He's admitted he was trolling on FChat then. Maybe we can get him banned over there too...

LazyLobster
07-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Well done Mr. H ! laffing my butt off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

steve f
07-11-2005, 12:40 PM
poor lad he aint done anything wrong on here:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

a7see
07-11-2005, 12:51 PM
poor lad he aint done anything wrong on here:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Good sense of humour there Steve.....:D

F1RGY
07-11-2005, 01:07 PM

Spot on Tony GOOD call :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tabletcounter
07-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Nice one Tony:thumbsup:

hedge
07-11-2005, 03:06 PM
great call Mr H:thumbsup:

angelboy
07-11-2005, 04:25 PM
:thumbsup:

burriana
07-11-2005, 04:55 PM

I don't understand why, if he thinks Ferrari's are so bad, he wants to be a part of here or F.Chat or, to quote him, "be part of the Ferrari community".

Stewart 430 Scud
08-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Well it seems that we have another of the trolls previously banned from f-chat.

Come on guys lets not spoil this place ban him now.

Hazy
08-11-2005, 10:38 PM
who stew???

Rhyme not intentional for comedy purpose BTW :D:D:D

Nicola
08-11-2005, 11:04 PM
What about people who look like trolls, do they get banned too?

steve f
08-11-2005, 11:07 PM
What about people who look like trolls, do they get banned too?
hi nicola whats that say next to your name :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

F328GTS
08-11-2005, 11:12 PM
hi nicola whats that say next to your name :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
:rofl:

Nicola
08-11-2005, 11:12 PM
:tongue:

Must be confusing me with someone else...lol

noony
08-11-2005, 11:19 PM
please stop being nasty to nicola...it is disbalancing the equilibrium of calm within our community.

spidermanUK
09-11-2005, 12:30 PM

Point him out Stewart!:smash: :minigun: :loser: :chainsaw: :whipped:

angelboy
09-11-2005, 12:45 PM

Who is it?.......and how do you know all these trolls.................hang on a minute, didn't you once live under a bridge? :laugh:

LeeP
09-11-2005, 12:51 PM
His crime on one forum like all of us, shouldnt be brought onto another.

Hazy
09-11-2005, 01:16 PM
His crime on one forum like all of us, shouldnt be brought onto another.

I agree actually. There are a good many "banned" users from Fchat on here (myself included) Dont make us all trolling to$$ pots does it (apart from me, before anyone else gets it in) :D:D:D

LeeP
09-11-2005, 01:43 PM
UFO - he was a troll. Coming on and causing friction between two groups. On the other hand, a gentleman who has a Ferrari comes on, posts some bizzare comments is classed as a troll? Crikey - look at Hazy :D:D

Hazy
09-11-2005, 02:14 PM
UFO - he was a troll. Coming on and causing friction between two groups. On the other hand, a gentleman who has a Ferrari comes on, posts some bizzare comments is classed as a troll? Crikey - look at Hazy :D:D

ROTFLMFAO :D:D:D

Thats the first time I have EVER been reffered to as "a gentleman with a Ferrari". Its usually "look at that posh *****er in his flash motor"!

Come to think of it, gentleman makes me sound old. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Stewart 430 Scud
09-11-2005, 09:23 PM
He goes by the name t-**** and he caused nothing but trouble on f-chat. Believe me Hazy he will do the exact same here.

LeeP
10-11-2005, 11:20 AM
He goes by the name t-**** and he caused nothing but trouble on f-chat. Believe me Hazy he will do the exact same here.

Stewart,

In what way did he affect you? Did he personally attack you? He causes no more trouble now than us "bunch of inmates" do.

Hazy
10-11-2005, 01:31 PM

I heard the tales, I'm all for giving the guy a chance, if he proves to be a non-dude, I should think he will be treated accordingly by our beloved mods.

Just on another troll note, had a glimpse at the dark side late last night after all you lot had gone to bed (again). UFO seems to be one of the main contributors on there at the mo!!!

Barrel............scraping???? :D:D:D

JRS
10-11-2005, 02:11 PM
Stewart,

In what way did he affect you? Did he personally attack you? He causes no more trouble now than us "bunch of inmates" do.

Not true Lee and I suspect that some of his antics precede your time. He managed to offend many regulars on the forum and refused to behave in an appropriate manner. Some of attacks were very personalised and I for one agree with Stewart that the forum is better off without people like him around.

What really intrigues me is how many people say what a nice bloke he is and yet his postings often gave the opposite impression. Either way I don't care if he posts or doesn't , this is your new forum and you would need to live with the emotion that he creates. BTW his first few posts on here have been really sensible ---- not.

regards
James

Stewart 430 Scud
10-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Not true Lee and I suspect that some of his antics precede your time. He managed to offend many regulars on the forum and refused to behave in an appropriate manner. Some of attacks were very personalised and I for one agree with Stewart that the forum is better off without people like him around.

What really intrigues me is how many people say what a nice bloke he is and yet his postings often gave the opposite impression. Either way I don't care if he posts or doesn't , this is your new forum and you would need to live with the emotion that he creates. BTW his first few posts on here have been really sensible ---- not.

regards
James#

Lee,

The above sum's it up for me as well.