PDA

View Full Version : Number Plates

Stewart 430 Scud
08-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Anyone know where i can get a small stick on number plate for the 430?

Hud
08-11-2005, 09:47 AM

Had some vinyl ones made by a local signwriter for my 355. Fkufing useless. Were stonechipped to bugary in 20 miles.

ferrari-spider
08-11-2005, 10:22 AM
I use them my self, the key to not chipping them is to put a protective layer over them. Had mine on for a while now and its still not chipped, but the bloody bumper is. I have used these for years and they post them to ya.....0114244122.

Ferraritech
08-11-2005, 10:26 AM

Could try these guys............

http://www.fancyplates.com/
http://www.gtgrafix.com

Jules
08-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Could try these guys............

http://www.fancyplates.com/
http://www.gtgrafix.com

Malcolm

have been looking at plates (for show of course) to get the right font for my registration - heres the problem - I need the 7 on my plate (for show) to look like a T, do you know of any 'show plates' designers who can do that?

400SPYDER
08-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Malcolm

have been looking at plates (for show of course) to get the right font for my registration - heres the problem - I need the 7 on my plate (for show) to look like a T, do you know of any 'show plates' designers who can do that?

PM Andyhls - he's got G4 FCS to look like this :D

Jules
08-11-2005, 12:51 PM
PM Andyhls - he's got G4 FCS to look like this :D

Ordered some from Fancy Plates - so lets hope they deliver!!

tabletcounter
08-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Try www.malplates.co.uk
they will do what ever you what as long as its only a show plate

Hazy
08-11-2005, 02:24 PM
I think its ridiculous to mess about having non conformist illegal plates, I hope you all get your plates took off you. If you brought proper ones in the first place there would be no need for all this malarchy

Ahem.....

ferrari-spider
08-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Malcolm

have been looking at plates (for show of course) to get the right font for my registration - heres the problem - I need the 7 on my plate (for show) to look like a T, do you know of any 'show plates' designers who can do that?The number that i gave above makes any plates anyway you want them. If ya look at my number 9 it is in fact a letter P backwards. they also make me small plates that i use for my bikes. I have been using this company for years.

tabletcounter
08-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Try www.malplates.co.uk
they will do what ever you what as long as its only a show plate

Just taken a look at some of the slogans they can add at the bottom of the plate.

eg
IF YOU'RE NOT A HAEMORRHOID, GET OFF MY ****!

MAY THE FORCE NOT SEE YOU

COOL AS PENGUIN PISS!

rmdferrari
08-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Bit of number plate advice guys; although my GT4 is '78 and therefore 9 or so years too young for a white/silver on black plate, I think it'd look the biz and be in-keeping with the era the car comes from. Would I get pulled? (Hazy, please no hand-job jokes) :grin:

Hazy
08-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Bit of number plate advice guys; although my GT4 is '78 and therefore 9 or so years too young for a white/silver on black plate, I think it'd look the biz and be in-keeping with the era the car comes from. Would I get pulled? (Hazy, please no hand-job jokes) :grin:

Would I???

You definately would'nt get pulled in your lovely old crate mate, it looks waaaaaaaay older than it actually is dude :D:D:D

On a serious note I have black and silver plates on me sunbeam and they look the gonads. I carry a pair of legal plates in the boot along with my "I was on my wat home to change them" story. Never been pulled yet tho' :smug3:

rmdferrari
08-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Would I???

You definately would'nt get pulled in your lovely old crate mate, it looks waaaaaaaay older than it actually is dude :D:D:D

On a serious note I have black and silver plates on me sunbeam and they look the gonads. I carry a pair of legal plates in the boot along with my "I was on my wat home to change them" story. Never been pulled yet tho' :smug3:

Good advice about spare plates in boot Haze Dude... guess the Old Crate (yeah, thanks :cry3: ) does look like it could be old enough. I do it then!