PDA

View Full Version : Come out come out wherever you are

hedge
10-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Come on Blob - your very own section..you know you're reading, let's see you post. Might even vote you in as a moderator.:grin: :grin: :smile: :smile: :huh: :huh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :sleeping:

Hazy
10-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Then again we could set Londra on him.... :D:D:D

Or Stimo :wink:

Angelis
10-11-2005, 04:24 PM
If this thread don't work it's Tillmans fault.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Tillman
10-11-2005, 04:39 PM
If this thread don't work it's Tillmans fault.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

It usually is....

Angelis
10-11-2005, 08:05 PM
It usually is....

:thumbsup:

jptyke
10-11-2005, 10:41 PM
am I here alone :shocked:

F1 JOE
10-11-2005, 10:43 PM
am I here alone :shocked:

Looks as if your the only one from over the Pond:cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :thumbsup:

Speedy308
10-11-2005, 11:08 PM
No I'm here...about one hour left at work...I'd better go see if this draft is any good....attendance tomorrow depends on the result!!

I mailed you some goodies T., but I could only afford Book Rate...maybe get there next week sometime, Texas being such a big state, and all......

Speedy308
10-11-2005, 11:12 PM
I'll represent the owners still running multiple Weber carbs.......mufflers only..no catalytic converters, and it's ok 'cuz I have this STICKER from the US of A government!!

LOL!

The paint shop peeled it off, to respray and I almost had a HEART ATTACK! Told them I'd rather change the color, first! ;) Still yellow, though.

Did ya'll register on the Factory Owner's Site..pretty cool, as I KNEW my blue one was a Dino paint code, per my uncle...sure enough they checked the records and came back later and entered the proper color code under My Garage section......SWEEEEEEET!

Tillman
11-11-2005, 01:55 AM
Heh, mine's minus a cat too, it's ok because the car's too low to look under.

Hopefully soon I'll have 1 squirter per cylinder too -- would you believe GSX-R throttle bodies ?!?! And a Thunderbird supercharger ??!!? I'll steal an intercooler off one of the local rice rockets, they don't need to go fast anyway

500 HP for $5000, that's the goal. Then I can simply buy a clutch every year.

Looking forward to whatever is on the way. Should I alert the bomb squad?

Tillman
11-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Doing it SpeedyStyle, one thought at a time

Yo Speeds, go get Zupra, he can post pics here (and so can you)

Speedy308
11-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Will do...he recently moved...haven't heard too much from him..

He'd call on the phone sometimes! We'd be out listening to music somewhere, he'd ring in....LOL!

I have to resize to this format..everything's too large! Did get the profile pic loaded up, though.....

No worries, just sent some Houston CART souveniers, from back in the day.
Looks like we have a night race shaping up for May 13, 2006. Come on down we'll go! That's close to my birthday...we'll party!

Be cheaper than buying another Ferrari/Road trip.....

Tillman
11-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Buddy of mine just made hotel reservations for that weekend, so quite possibly headed down there. Lots of racing on my schedule next year -- houston, indy, TMS 6 times, maybe MotoGP

Tillman
11-11-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm going to do the Indy trip right this time. Last year was 13 hours straight in a pickup from Wed night to Thurs morning. This time I've scheduled 3 days to wander through Arkansas, Tennesee, Kentucky etc.

Speedy308
08-12-2005, 04:27 PM
A buddy of mine fit the tour of the Jack Daniel's Whiskey distillery into his return loop from Indy...........I think they have free samples or something!

No, that's not right....it's in a 'dry' county! LOL!

That must be how they avoid employee pilfering......you could always stock up before you go.....