PDA

View Full Version : Bull run coverage on Tv

ferrari-spider
11-11-2005, 12:39 AM
I started to watch it earlyer this week,and tonight what crap! It seems that the bull run is now exactly like the bloody Cannonball run and the Gumball rallynow. I remember seeing the bull run on Video some 4 years ago and the ingredients were so much different and better than the others.It was all about normal dudes who drove together on a sunday in there Lambourginis and a few ferrarisand when there is ts of theat stupid tosser in his replica police car and other none exotic cars, well not the Lambos ad ferraris that ne would expect. But now watching the bullrun is like watching the cannonball and gumball. Its full of the same celebrity types who drive like ass holes anyway and party all night, there is even a pair of stupid blond models wh have not a clue on what car they are driving and need to read the manual,EY!! As usual there is very little car action only stupid tosser celebritys talking about not much atall. Is there 2 Bullruns now i wonder.
I am hoping to do my first run next year with the Drivers run i hope, it seems that they are working to the old ingredients, but we shall see ey?

fan512bbi
11-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Agree mate, i have been watching also, what a tosser that James Hewitt is :thumbsdow so far i have seen only one Ferrari that F40, i like that Gallardo of Dennis Rodman like you cant see that coming LOL, those two models ended up on a dirt track road, now that was funny.

Angelis
11-11-2005, 04:41 PM
When is it on?

fan512bbi
11-11-2005, 06:23 PM
When is it on?

Weeknights 10-10.30 on bravo.

panterasteve
11-11-2005, 07:18 PM
your not wrong although the rusty hot rod was a welcome change to the endless poostains they call celebs or ceplebs:thumbsdow

fan512bbi
11-11-2005, 07:54 PM
your not wrong although the rusty hot rod was a welcome change to the endless poostains they call celebs or ceplebs:thumbsdow

Did you see that Richard Rawlings? 150mph the tyre falling apart and he refuses to stop :jawdrop: