View Full Version : Zymol notice

Angelis
12-11-2005, 12:45 PM
I will be Zymol'ing my car today.

6th coat since I've had the car.

:D :D :D

355fiorano
12-11-2005, 12:51 PM
<Sigh>, I think I will be doing the same as I have decided to hold off permagarding it. Boy I find it tedious but I'm too stingy to have someone do it for me and someone's got to :bored:

barabus
12-11-2005, 12:59 PM

No wonder people say 'Is it a Testarossa?'

It will soon be as wide with all that wax on it:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dave Z
12-11-2005, 03:33 PM
<Sigh>, I think I will be doing the same as I have decided to hold off permagarding it. Boy I find it tedious but I'm too stingy to have someone do it for me and someone's got to :bored:

I'm sure you'll get a lot of satisfaction out of it in the end :thumbsup: , you may not believe us now , but when its finished , you'll be glad you did it , make sure you apply the wax sparingly , not like angelis who used half a pot first time he tried:laugh: :laugh:

Angelis
12-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Managed to do 90% of the car. Did'nt have time to do the side fins and the front and rear bumpers.

Also managed to whack my head hard on the garage door!!!!

:cry3:

355fiorano
12-11-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm sure you'll get a lot of satisfaction out of it in the end :thumbsup: , you may not believe us now , but when its finished , you'll be glad you did it , make sure you apply the wax sparingly , not like angelis who used half a pot first time he tried:laugh: :laugh:

Just came back in. I am knackered and have not finished by a longshot. I had to nip out to get a couple of things I forgot as well so only managed to wash it then give it a once over with the clay bar and it was nearly dark already. I washed it once over again and i'll do the polishing tomorow after the meet.

I have absolutely no sense of satisfaction whatsoever. I absolutely hate doing this. \my only motivation is that its a bit of excersize and that my car needs it. I think I am coming round to the idea of paying someone to do this for me. What are you up to tomorrow afternon Dave ? Fancy a trip to NW london?

The one thig that I did find however is that I had a McQuires clay bar and started with it. i found that even though I was using the detailing spray to lubricate I was still getting some clay residue on the body work. I had a brand ner Zymol clay bar and the Zymol lubricant thing as well so I decided to use them instead. I must say that they are WAY BETTER. the clay is softer and less "plasticky" and you can feel it working as you rub it on the paintwork.

Anyway gotta get ready for tonights excursion. I hope (90% sure) to see you guys in the morining tomorow at Box Hill for breakfast ... even though I don't have breakfast normally.

RIOT OK
12-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Managed to do 90% of the car. Did'nt have time to do the side fins and the front and rear bumpers.

Also managed to whack my head hard on the garage door!!!!

:cry3:

Bet you were stepping back looking back at your car and WISHING it was a 355 when you wacked your head! :laugh: :laugh: C u 2moro

JRS
12-11-2005, 09:24 PM

You sad sad person !!!:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Angelis
12-11-2005, 11:06 PM
Bet you were stepping back looking back at your car and WISHING it was a 355 when you wacked your head! :laugh: :laugh: C u 2moro

If I had a 355... I would have finished zymol'ing the car quicker as I woulld'nt have thise side starkes to do. Takes ages it does.

But then, F355 owners like everything easy.

Angelis
13-11-2005, 12:39 AM
I woulld'nt have thise side starkes to do.

That knock on my head was worse than I thought!!!!!

:embarasse :embarasse :embarasse