PDA

View Full Version : another vote for Migliore and Vic and Kevin - and RSB as usual.

markst
24-02-2016, 10:51 PM
Call me a cheap skate, but when I was told by a main dealer, that my rocker cover gaskets were leaking onto the exhaust and in need of replacement at vast cost - I thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone and have my rocker covers and plenum repainted - not that they were bad, but a bit of paint was lifting off the top and I do like these things done properly.

Tim suggested Migliore cars in Bromsgrove and I have to say Kevin and Vic have done a wonderful job :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, and made even better by the excellent value 1st class rail ticket Euston to Bromsgrove at a heady 35. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

lovely work , great trip back and managed to miss the pileup on the M40 by minutes today so all in all a lovely day out.

I would post a pic of the rocker covers but they are quite a long way down .

MWStewart
25-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Looking good. What was the total bill?

Kyodo
26-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Good stuff :thumbsup:
My train ticket from Slough (yuk) to Bromsgrove cost a lot more than that. It took me bloomin' hours :thumbsdow

markst
26-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Good stuff :thumbsup:
My train ticket from Slough (yuk) to Bromsgrove cost a lot more than that. It took me bloomin' hours :thumbsdow

ah , well I went via Euston and booked in advance :thumbsup: - I didn't fancy going via Reading

Kyodo
26-02-2016, 06:25 PM
ah , well I went via Euston and booked in advance :thumbsup: - I didn't fancy going via Reading
I don't blame you. Last time I went to Reading I got locked in the back half of a train by myself and ended up at Paddington. I wish I could say I was joking...

ade146
28-02-2016, 11:02 PM
picked up my 430 from Vic and Kevin yesterday after a bit of work on the engine, first time I`ve been there and must say I`m very impressed by them, so if anyone's looking for an indie give them a try

RichT128
29-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Gentlemen who more than know their stuff and are very generous with their time. I found them through a recommendation from someone who is very highly regarded on here, and they've been utterly brilliant!

456gtman
01-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Top guys, known them for years. Mine in for service this weekend. Wouldn't hesistate to recommend them (have to say that or won't get my usual cuppa:thumbsup:).
can't go wrong if you take your car here gents.