PDA

View Full Version : Complaints received about this forum

Angelis
14-11-2005, 03:07 PM
I've been receiving many emails of complaint since this forum was set up, some of them quite threatening.

I though I would post them up here, so you could all see the abuse I am receiving. I feel a lot of it is unwarranted.

"Angelis!!! Since setting up that bloody forum, my life has gone to hell. Before, my husband would come home and tell me stories about jokes about his work and the new fruits and veggies he's distributing. But now... I don't even get a cucumber from him. Fcars this , fcars that, fcars... that's all he bloody ever talks about".
Mrs H

"Listen mo fo! Shut down that site and give me back my husband. I know where you live!"
Mrs C

"Dear Angelis. Since fcars was set up, my husband comes to bed late and tired. I see him less and less everyday. We hardly ever talk. i would just like to thank you. My life is so much better now!"
Mrs Hazy

angelboy
14-11-2005, 03:25 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hazy
14-11-2005, 03:49 PM
I've been receiving many emails of complaint since this forum was set up, some of them quite threatening.

I though I would post them up here, so you could all see the abuse I am receiving. I feel a lot of it is unwarranted.

"Dear Angelis. Since fcars was set up, my husband comes to bed late and tired. I see him less and less everyday. We hardly ever talk. i would just like to thank you. My life is so much better now!"[/I]
Mrs Hazy

I thought she seemed a happy little dudette just lately :D:D:D

a7see
14-11-2005, 04:09 PM
"Angelis!!! Since setting up that bloody forum, my life has gone to hell. Before, my husband would come home and tell me stories about jokes about his work and the new fruits and veggies he's distributing. But now... I don't even get a cucumber from him. Fcars this , fcars that, fcars... that's all he bloody ever talks about".
Mrs H

"Listen mo fo! Shut down that site and give me back my husband. I know where you live!"
Mrs C

"Dear Angelis. Since fcars was set up, my husband comes to bed late and tired. I see him less and less everyday. We hardly ever talk. i would just like to thank you. My life is so much better now!"
Mrs Hazy
Have they got no housework to do........Moan mOan moAn moaN.......:D