PDA

View Full Version : Is any one else having problems posting pictures.

ferrari-spider
01-11-2005, 05:16 PM
When i press the attachment button, nothing happens, then when i press again, an error is printed in the bottom left corner. I have tried it on two computers now and still no joy.
Also when i tried to look at Alberts pictures of his Dino, the pictures were not loading.

GrahamS
01-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Currently investigating...

Steve
01-11-2005, 05:33 PM
Here's a Pot Noodle picture to keep you entertained while it's being fixed:

ferrari-spider
01-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Yea nice picture:thumbsup:

LeeP
01-11-2005, 05:44 PM
When i press the attachment button, nothing happens, then when i press again, an error is printed in the bottom left corner. I have tried it on two computers now and still no joy.
Also when i tried to look at Alberts pictures of his Dino, the pictures were not loading.

What error is printed in the bottom?

ferrari-spider
01-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Yea Lee in the bottom left of the PC there is the words "error on page" it is by the side of a yellow triangle. I have just tried it again. Also this morning from another pc i tried posting Nob Lays picture on F.**** but i even got the same error. I have tried on 2 PCs to post pics on this site but cant.

LeeP
01-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Yea Lee in the bottom left of the PC there is the words "error on page" it is by the side of a yellow triangle. I have just tried it again. Also this morning from another pc i tried posting Nob Lays picture on F.**** but i even got the same error. I have tried on 2 PCs to post pics on this site but cant.

Ahh - likely to be a problem on your PC's and/or internet settings then.
I dont think this is java based - in fact I know its not. Give yer PC a restart and then try again!

spidermanUK
01-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Mine's working ok

And it's not even a re-post!
One of the few pics I took on the infamous Poseur-run

ferrari-spider
01-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Ok, I have tried that already,but it seems strange that it has happend to 2 PCs at the same time:thumbsdow

LeeP
01-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Ok, I have tried that already,but it seems strange that it has happend to 2 PCs at the same time:thumbsdow

Seriously - if there was a problem with the site then no-one would be able to post pics etc Must be something more local to yourself.

GrahamS
01-11-2005, 08:24 PM
You've got a "JavaScript" as opposed to "Java" error. Which browser are you using (and which version) To check the version click on the "Help" menu then "About".

Angelis
01-11-2005, 08:26 PM

Email me the pic and I'll see if I can upload it.

sy@skillwork.com

Jas
01-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Pic

Jas
01-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Working fine here :thumbsup:

ferrari-spider
01-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Na this aint right, i am now on a lap top and still cant post pictures:thumbsdow Cant be this site i know becourse i cant even do black bag missions on F.****. Not happy :cry3:
Could it have somthing to do with the area (middlands) that i am in??

Jas
01-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Na this aint right, i am now on a lap top and still cant post pictures:thumbsdow Cant be this site i know becourse i cant even do black bag missions on F.****. Not happy :cry3:
Could it have somthing to do with the area (middlands) that i am in??

LOL.... just your luck with computers mate :tongue3:

It's probably something Angelis did deliberately to only affect YOU :laugh:

Hazy
02-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Pic

Jas, that pic is HIDEOUS dude, loose it or post a sunglasses needed warning before posting it. :D:D:D

Jas
02-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Jas, that pic is HIDEOUS dude

I wouldn't expect a 911 owner to have taste :tongue3:

Hazy
02-11-2005, 02:24 PM
I wouldn't expect a 911 owner to have taste :tongue3:

Hey, I've got a 355 dude.:mad:

Its my alter ego living in London that has the Porker :smug3: