PDA

View Full Version : The other Poseur Run video

Angelis
15-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Just edited the other poseur run video that Haley took.

Unfortunatly it comes out at 210 meg (22 mins length) so can't host it anywhere. Also, I really don't want it going out in the public domain. You can guess why. :wink3:

Once Rob's finished his video, I'll stick both of them on a DVD. If there's space left I'll ask Albert if I can put his video on there as well.

Everyone who took part will get the DVD free as a thank you for taking part.

Everyone else will have to pay for the cost of DVD and postage (if any). Probably only a couple of pounds in total.

ferrari-spider
15-11-2005, 10:52 AM
I will give you £1.67p for a copy, can i have one please:grin:

Angelis
15-11-2005, 11:43 AM
I've uploaded the movie to a secret location.

I've PM'd a few random people to give them the location, so the downloads can be staggered.

Anybody who wants the video, please post below and I'll PM you the location.

I will delete each person's post after I've PM'd them the location, so I can keep track of who still needs it. So don't discuss movie here.

trax
15-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Can I have it please

MalcH
15-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Me too, in return if you are desperate see http://www.holden2.co.uk/img/DSCF0530.AVI It was when myself and Blueunplugged (think that was his name), did the Make-A-Wish thingy.

355fiorano
15-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Me too please !

BTW when are you going to upload my second clip of the airfield slalom on the www.zindigi.co.uk site :wink3: ?

Angelis
15-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Me too please !

BTW when are you going to upload my second clip of the airfield slalom on the www.zindigi.co.uk (http://www.zindigi.co.uk) site :wink3: ?
errrr...I knew I forgot something. :huh:

It'll have to be in a week or so as I've suspended downloads from that site while people download the Poseur run.

If it's not done by end of next week...let me know.

I've sent a PM to all the above.

Nicola
15-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Am I the only one still on dial-up?

I never get to see the vids :(

MalcH
15-11-2005, 06:33 PM

Whassattt Dial-up thingy ?:tongue3:

RIOT OK
15-11-2005, 07:11 PM
I've uploaded the movie to a secret location.

I've PM'd a few random people to give them the location, so the downloads can be staggered.

Anybody who wants the video, please post below and I'll PM you the location.

I will delete each person's post after I've PM'd them the location, so I can keep track of who still needs it. So don't discuss movie here.
Me me me Please bestest mate.:grin:

Kam
15-11-2005, 07:14 PM
me aswell please :grin:

Angelis
15-11-2005, 07:18 PM
PM's sent to all above

MalcH
15-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks, I would like to be there next year please.:thumbsup:

tom
15-11-2005, 08:16 PM
I'd like to see the video if I may, Sy :smiley:

Angelis
15-11-2005, 08:34 PM
I'd like to see the video if I may, Sy :smiley:

On its way to you now.

:thumbsup:

tom
15-11-2005, 09:01 PM
On its way to you now.

If you want to see it, I'll put it on a CD and post it to you. Same goes for anyone else who doesn't want to download it. Drop me a PM.

gee355
16-11-2005, 01:51 AM
put me down to mate:

KenC
16-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Just edited the other poseur run video that Haley took.

Unfortunatly it comes out at 210 meg (22 mins length) so can't host it anywhere. Also, I really don't want it going out in the public domain. You can guess why. :wink3:

Once Rob's finished his video, I'll stick both of them on a DVD. If there's space left I'll ask Albert if I can put his video on there as well.

Everyone who took part will get the DVD free as a thank you for taking part.

Everyone else will have to pay for the cost of DVD and postage (if any). Probably only a couple of pounds in total.

As an attendee could I have a DVD please. I would be happy to pay costs even though I took part. I will PM my adress.

Cheers :thumbsup: .

Gibbsa
16-11-2005, 09:54 PM
As perhaps the loudest poser of the day, with the winning poser in the car and the best poser car....(with bleeding eardrums and 2 trophies to prove it!), do I get one :grin:

I'll send images of poser #1 polishing the silverware just as soon as I can!

Steve
16-11-2005, 10:29 PM
I'd like to see it too.

Dem
17-11-2005, 02:10 AM
As perhaps the loudest poser of the day, with the winning poser in the car and the best poser car....(with bleeding eardrums and 2 trophies to prove it!), do I get one :grin:

I'll send images of poser #1 polishing the silverware just as soon as I can!

At least you're not coy about being a poseur! :tongue:

Sy - - -> Give Rob a nudge. Don't know what the lad's playing at. He's had far too long already to edit his material!!!! He'll never pass that course he's doing if he doesn't pull his socks up!