PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the poseur video.

ferrari-spider
15-11-2005, 12:22 PM
:grin: What a good video, like the Rollin stones sound track by the way. It must have been realy great for Jo public to have seen that road show, i would have liked to have seen it me self as well as my sons.
Whats with that crazy dude dancin at the lights, i half expected to some one put him out of his mysery:grin: It was good to see the peoples reactions.
Yea good video Angelis ya runt:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

spidermanUK
15-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Whats with that crazy dude dancin at the lights, i half expected to some one put him out of his mysery:grin:

We imported this bloke especially for the day:confused: :laugh: :wink3:

trax
15-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Have to say the traffic looks far worse than I remember it being

Thanks for making the video

Jules
15-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Enough - I want Bad Boys wheels!:mad: :mad: :mad: what & how much - need answers:angry: :angry:

Jas
15-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Looks good :thumbsup: Just had a quick view of it, but need to see it properly tonight at home with the volume turned to 11 :D

Jas
15-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Sy,

Just a couple of constructive comments mate :)

First of all, you and I have different tastes in music :cry3: :D

Seriously though, the vid is at its best when the engines can be heard and are not drowned out by the music soundtrack. I'd suggest a re-release without music please :)

It can probably also do with culling to 50%....if you have the time to edit it.

But the music really kills it :(

THANKS for doing it though :thumbsup:

Jas

Jas
15-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Whats with that crazy dude dancin at the lights, i half expected to some one put him out of his mysery:grin:

I tried, as I heard he was worth 50 points :D

Unfortunately I missed him........y' know, the creaky old 348 wasn't quick enough to score a direct hit :angry: If I'd had a 355 I'm sure I'd have managed it ;)

Angelis
15-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Seriously though, the vid is at its best when the engines can be heard and are not drowned out by the music soundtrack. I'd suggest a re-release without music please :)

How can you not like the rolling stones!!!

Music less version will be up this wekend.

:grin:

hedge
15-11-2005, 11:38 PM
it's quality sir

Jas
16-11-2005, 08:55 AM
How can you not like the rolling stones!!!

I don't think you'd appreciate my taste in music: Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Rush etc.......but I'd actually prefer to hear the cars themselves in this case :)

I really do appreciate the effort that's gone into it though :thumbsup:

Hazy
16-11-2005, 09:24 AM
I don't think you'd appreciate my taste in music: Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Rush etc.......but I'd actually prefer to hear the cars themselves in this case :)

Jas OMG..........your taste in music??????????:eek::eek::eek:

Its exemplary dude, you ROCK :D:D:D
p.s. you forgot Sabbath :(

trax
16-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Enough - I want Bad Boys wheels!:mad: :mad: :mad: what & how much - need answers:angry: :angry:

Hamann

http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/index_start.php

Very expensive, think about 5,000

Angelis
16-11-2005, 10:18 AM

Just done a 9 minute version with out music.

It's 75 meg and I'll upload it today.

Jas, I can add some Bhangra music to it just for you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jules
16-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Hamann

http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/index_start.php

Very expensive, think about 5,000

Yike:cry3: - checked out the website, saw the wheels - very nice:thumbsup: didn't give any prices though, so I'll just have to wait a little longer

stevew
16-11-2005, 10:40 AM

Jas mate,top taste in music,but what about Zep,Purple,Van Halen,Quo,Whitesnake,Sabbeth to name a few :grin:

stevew
16-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Excellent vid Sy,I quite liked the music,thanks for posting it.

trax
16-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Yike:cry3: - checked out the website, saw the wheels - very nice:thumbsup: didn't give any prices though, so I'll just have to wait a little longer

There is a place in St Albans that sells the wheels and bodykit
The details are somewhere on the site

I prefer these wheels, Imola racing

Jas
16-11-2005, 02:39 PM
p.s. you forgot Sabbath :(

:) I didn't mean it as a complete list....nowhere near it in fact. Just the handful of names at the top of the list I thought of in replying :)

Sabbath.....yes of course :thumbsup: Prefer the early stuff by them though.

Ozzy....we're not worthy :thumbsup:

Jas
16-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Jas mate,top taste in music,but what about Zep,Purple,Van Halen,Quo,Whitesnake,Sabbeth to name a few :grin:

LOL, and to think I expected serious flaming for posting heavy metal faves :thumbsup:

Zep, yes deffo :thumbsup: Purple, yes absolutely, fantastic stuff. Can't believe I forgot them both.

I'm not a Quo man myself though :thumbsdow

Jas
16-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Jas, I can add some Bhangra music to it just for you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chakk dey phattey :grin:

Jas
17-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Just watched the short version without music :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Whetted my appetite for Rob's higher res DVD version :) Any idea when that'll be ready?

btw, Deep Purple's "The Cut Runs Deep" would make a great intro for this video (or the Airfield one) :) I used to play that track every time when taking off on a sortie in the old PC game EF2000 :thumbsup:

Nicola
25-11-2005, 03:48 PM
I know I am a bit slow but I have recently watched the videos.

It makes me want to hire an f.car for the next run (might have to request a passenger ride instead)

More tunnels next time, I loved the noise.

:)

Jas
29-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Speaking of the video, Sy/Rob what's the status of the full version guys? ETA?