PDA

View Full Version : Violence at the dinner with Mike Tyson & Frank Bruno last night

ferrari-spider
16-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Mmm very interesting night.It was a whos who of the underworld in that hotel. Lots of posturing and the atmospher was thick. Anyway the two main guys Tyson & Bruno did there talks ectand it was very interesting to hear. The biggest reception was for the great man Bruno, he was greeted to the B R U N O!! chants:thumbsup: A great man but you could tell that last night he was troubled and looked very sad:cry: I think that i would have been better had the billing for the event not just had Tyson as head boy, Bruno should have been billed by him self. Any way the guys were great.Also there and at our table was Irish boy Joe Egan who was once called by Tyson "the worlds toughest white man", very nice dude and so funny. Though he to noticed the atmosphere and did not like it much.
When the yson and Bruno disapeared about 30 mins later the atmospher was realy thick with gagster posturing and yes it happend.....there was a mass brawl and it spread across the room like wild fire. I moved my team into tight formation around my boss and his family and did an evac with in mins through the kitchens, engaging several tossers on the way to the exits:thumbsup: YEA!!
Any way we got to the Bently and driver and F ucked of. Job done.
It will be all over the news to day, but i am sure no one saw anything:laugh: :laugh: But crist the violence spread like a wild fire from the back up to the front were we were:thumbsdow.
The photos will follow some time this week. Ok carry on....as you were.....men:thumbsup:

GrahamS
16-11-2005, 10:27 AM
I moved my team into tight formation around my boss and his family and did an evac with in mins through the kitchens, engaging several tossers on the way to the exits:thumbsup: YEA!!

You've said some funny things in your time on here, and on the other side, but that definitely tops the lot :laugh: :thumbsup: :laugh: :thumbsup: :laugh:

Angelis
16-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Heard it on the radio today.

Any video's? I can add some Rolling Stones music to it!

:wink3:

tonyh
16-11-2005, 10:52 AM
You've said some funny things in your time on here, and on the other side, but that definitely tops the lot :laugh: :thumbsup: :laugh: :thumbsup: :laugh:

Agreed, love it :)

Hazy
16-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Chaz you are a top dude, can I be in your "team" :D:D:D

400SPYDER
16-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Crowd in Tyson riot

BOOZED-up guests at a Mike Tyson gig sparked a near riot last night.

More than 20 men fought at the Heritage Hotel in Derby just after 11.30pm.

Iron Mike, 39, left the hotel just ten minutes before the brawl broke out.

Three people were taken to hospital.

The event was the first of his Dinner Tour expected to earn him 250,000.

ferrari-spider
16-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Crowd in Tyson riot

BOOZED-up guests at a Mike Tyson gig sparked a near riot last night.

More than 20 men fought at the Heritage Hotel in Derby just after 11.30pm.

Iron Mike, 39, left the hotel just ten minutes before the brawl broke out.

Three people were taken to hospital.

The event was the first of his Dinner Tour — expected to earn him £250,000.
I bet one of the 3 taken to hospital had a 90 degree throat strike wound from a hand edge:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:..........er from what i was told.....er hum:thumbsup:

Aztec
16-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Quality:thumbsup:

Ravi 355
16-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Would have loved to have seen that.

Jas
16-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Heard it on the radio today.

Any video's? I can add some Rolling Stones music to it!

:wink3:

LOL..... now that's where to use music like that :D

monge2
16-11-2005, 01:23 PM
classic :thumbsup:

monge2
16-11-2005, 01:27 PM
breaking news......sky sports news :grin:

Bromers
16-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Fight reported after Tyson dinner

Mike Tyson is taking part in a series of dinner functions
Officers were called to a fight at a hotel which had staged an event involving boxer Mike Tyson.
Derbyshire Police said they received an emergency call at 2335 GMT on Tuesday that "a large fight" was taking place at The Heritage Hotel in Derby.

When police arrived there was no fighting, the force said, but four spectators had suffered minor injuries.

The event at the hotel on Tuesday night had been Tyson's first date in a series of dinner functions.

Police said one of the injured people was taken to the Derbyshire Royal Infirmary, but has since been discharged.

A police spokeswoman said: "The VIPs had gone.

"It was just spectators who had got involved in the fight.

"Nobody involved has made any complaints. The 999 call was made by the hotel."

She added that a number of brawlers refused to be taken to hospital by ambulance.

"Several turned up by themselves but decided they did not want any treatment when they got there," the spokeswoman said.

The injuries, she said, were mainly cuts and bruises.

An appeal for witnesses has been launched.

From the BBC website.

Nice one Chaa.

hedge
16-11-2005, 02:16 PM
An appeal for witnesses has been launched.

wonder where we can find one of them??!! :grin: :grin:

Jas
16-11-2005, 03:28 PM
But he didn't see a thing ;)

What I don't get is why someone got a chop in the neck in the kitchen when Mr Anonymous exited that way. Had the brawlers spilled into the kitchen?

From the sound of that audience though, I wonder how before retribution is had amongst the underworld.......:rifle:

GrahamS
16-11-2005, 03:30 PM
What I don't get is why someone got a chop in the neck in the kitchen

A pork chop in the neck? Well if you go wandering into kitchens when there's a brawl going on you have to expect collateral damage from flying meat products

Jas
16-11-2005, 03:37 PM
:laugh:

Hud
16-11-2005, 04:25 PM
A pork chop in the neck? Well if you go wandering into kitchens when there's a brawl going on you have to expect collateral damage from flying meat products

Gravious bodily harm?

Jas
16-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Grievous bodily ham more like :D

ferrari-spider
16-11-2005, 05:24 PM
But he didn't see a thing ;)

What I don't get is why someone got a chop in the neck in the kitchen when Mr Anonymous exited that way. Had the brawlers spilled into the kitchen?All i can think of how it happens is like this. The hall and kitchen ran parralel to each other with 4 sets of conecting swing double doors. The brawl was a bloody big un, so yes it spilled into the kitchen. and we were going through the kitchen at the time to exit, and we had no time to stop. does this clear it up any???....:grin: :grin:
And yes there will be ongoing problems in the under workings of the gangs/crews, and ya right that no one and i mean no one saw anything. I was down there today to collect the 27k worth of auction gear that the boss won last night and there was press every were and tv crews. But they had nothing becourse no one saw a dam thing:thumbsdow funny that........life ey, S hit but interesting:grin:

steve f
16-11-2005, 05:37 PM
All i can think of how it happens is like this. The hall and kitchen ran parralel to each other with 4 sets of conecting swing double doors. The brawl was a bloody big un, so yes it spilled into the kitchen. and we were going through the kitchen at the time to exit, and we had no time to stop. does this clear it up any???....:grin: :grin:
And yes there will be ongoing problems in the under workings of the gangs/crews, and ya right that no one and i mean no one saw anything. I was down there today to collect the 27k worth of auction gear that the boss won last night and there was press every were and tv crews. But they had nothing becourse no one saw a dam thing:thumbsdow funny that........life ey, S hit but interesting:grin:
I bet it was ROB LAY that caused the bother trying to get to stick one on chaa's chin :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

ferrari-spider
16-11-2005, 05:56 PM
:grin: :grin: In that little w ankers wildest dreams, hes only hard behind a keyboard. And longs to be a real world warrior like Hazy:grin: :grin:

Hazy
16-11-2005, 06:06 PM
This is my i'm gonna rip his head off look....:D:D:D

ferrari-spider
16-11-2005, 06:09 PM
:grin:

stevew
16-11-2005, 06:10 PM

sorry mate,but looks like a "I'm bored,when are we going for a beer look":grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yorkshirelad
16-11-2005, 06:14 PM
A chop in the kitchen....where else:D ...(was it supposed to be a pun?)

Swhere there any french lads there? ;)

Hazy
16-11-2005, 06:19 PM
sorry mate,but looks like a "I'm bored,when are we going for a beer look":grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

hehehe. Dammit, you got me dude. ***** it was cold in that garage. Stews face was a picture in there. He really really wanted to go for a beer.....:D:D:D

rmdferrari
16-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Chaa. Love the insight, most of us only get the odd "watcha lookin' at mate" from pi$$ed chavs at the traffic lights, and thats it...... boxing venues, and the kind of people who want to be seen at these events where "boxers" hold centre stage, always look like a bunch of peacocks, strutting around! Not refering to you and your employer/family so no "mofo, grrr, head-off, grr" please.

You must have a high ratio of CPO to client to form a circle around them?

ferrari-spider
16-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Chaa. Love the insight, most of us only get the odd "watcha lookin' at mate" from pi$$ed chavs at the traffic lights, and thats it...... boxing venues, and the kind of people who want to be seen at these events where "boxers" hold centre stage, always look like a bunch of peacocks, strutting around! Not refering to you and your employer/family so no "mofo, grrr, head-off, grr" please.

You must have a high ratio of CPO to client to form a circle around them?There are peacocks there yes, but there is alot of the under world who go there. think about it and gangster or wana be that ya see on the telly is always at the boxing venues or gyms. It goes hand in hand doesnt it. And the cost of a table is from 5K to 8K so chaves cant go:(
Even if my client was a peacock or not he has the clout to have a three+ man team with him when he wants it:wink3: And it pays bloody well:grin: :grin: With alot of benifits as you may have seen from my pictures over the years. from the latest supercars and boats to 3m choppers:grin: So i will stay with the peacock for a while me thinks:wink3:

Hud
16-11-2005, 07:18 PM

Hazy ya dropped wind as i was snapping that. :smile: :smiley:

rmdferrari
16-11-2005, 08:58 PM
There are peacocks there yes, but there is alot of the under world who go there. think about it and gangster or wana be that ya see on the telly is always at the boxing venues or gyms. It goes hand in hand doesnt it. And the cost of a table is from 5K to 8K so chaves cant go:(
Even if my client was a peacock or not he has the clout to have a three+ man team with him when he wants it:wink3: And it pays bloody well:grin: :grin: With alot of benifits as you may have seen from my pictures over the years. from the latest supercars and boats to 3m choppers:grin: So i will stay with the peacock for a while me thinks:wink3:

Yeah, seen the benefits of your work and don't begrudge you a penny, although that picture you posted of the chopper at the christening looked like it had rotors on one side only.... :) would have got the full set if he'd payed 6m :wink3: I'd prefer a peacock over a chav everyday...... we've all been peacocks at times... or a coc k according to some on the dark side.

Talking of chavs, spotted this photo on crimewatch last week..... just look at the shifty look on the "geezers" face, you know he's after a stereo or some blinging 19' spinners for his Nova.