PDA

View Full Version : Can 1MCG be banned please as he is pm people about cars for sale when I didn't ask!!

Pauli
18-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Guys, can we have a vote on this type of thing as I don't want spammed about everysale on earth just cos I mentioened that I'm maybe interested in buying a new Fcar?

Views please?

steve f
18-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Guys, can we have a vote on this type of thing as I don't want spammed about everysale on earth just cos I mentioened that I'm maybe interested in buying a new Fcar?

Views please?
give the guy a chance if you want to sell your car he will do it for 4000 on top of the price you want :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Angelis
18-11-2005, 09:07 PM

Views please?

Anyone else get a PM from 1MCG?

Pauli
18-11-2005, 09:10 PM
I just felt that a pm when not asked is out or order, I've got enuff spam thanks.

I also didn't like the way he came across not as the seller of the CS but then started giving Tony abuse.

If he was the owner then I'd not have had a problem.

I can goto a dealer if I want to get shafted!!

IMO he's not the type of user we need.

Also, he is hiding behind a persona none of know who he really is so is he a dealer or just a wise guy.

People like Dion (Elms) and others at least be upfront and honest which will help us in the future work with these guys to get the right deals at the right prices, we don't need 1MCG here!! It isn't helping the honest motor traders amongst us like Dion, etc.

GrahamS
18-11-2005, 10:23 PM
I just banned him. Looking at his posts he came on here initially and assumed the identity of somebody just passing comment on somebody else's car for sale.

It quickly became clear that he was selling the car himself and proceeded to be abusive about it.

PMing users offering it for sale is the last straw. I think we can manage quite nicely without him

Pauli
18-11-2005, 10:26 PM
yeah thanks for that G.

GrahamS
18-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks for letting us know about it :thumbsup:

tonyh
19-11-2005, 07:26 PM
I can see him logged on now...how's that possible??