PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari Owner in Notts/Leics?

Chris Foster
19-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Hello.

I was just wondering whether there were any members close to me who fancied meeting up for a beer, and to have a look around each others cars?

It's OK, I am married!

Thanks, Chris.

F328GTS
19-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Hello.

I was just wondering whether there were any members close to me who fancied meeting up for a beer, and to have a look around each others cars?

It's OK, I am married!

Thanks, Chris.
Hello.

Chris, I was thinking of going to Bruntingthorpe (Leics) tomorrow to meet Hudson and Hazy at Vmax, but not sure if spectators are allowed in.

Hazy
19-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Hello.

Chris, I was thinking of going to Bruntingthorpe (Leics) tomorrow to meet Hudson and Hazy at Vmax, but not sure if spectators are allowed in.

TBH Craig says no spectators, but I got in no problem unannouced earlier in the year, but I was in the 355 so that probably helped!! It would be great to see you both there, I'll take you a run up the strip in my oh so cold car!!! (the heaters packed in!) :D:D:D

Hud
19-11-2005, 03:07 PM
TBH Craig says no spectators, but I got in no problem unannouced earlier in the year, but I was in the 355 so that probably helped!! It would be great to see you both there, I'll take you a run up the strip in my oh so cold car!!! (the heaters packed in!) :D:D:D

and u can have a run in mine nigel and chris hello

Yorkshirelad
22-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Chris, join us at the pub on thursday night! its only an hours drive from notts to Junction 41...nice burn out for you

Chris Foster
22-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Shame, it is the only night I can't do, Thursdays are difficult for me. Any other night is fine.

Keep me up to date with the next one and I will try and attend.

Thanks.

Jules
22-11-2005, 08:10 PM
I will be passing your way tomorrow am about 8.30ish junction 24 M1 - and that statements about as much use as a chocolate teapot:confused: :confused:

F328GTS
22-11-2005, 11:37 PM

and u can have a run in mine nigel and chris hello

DOH! Just read this thread and saw these two posts. After I posted here I went onto PH and saw Craigs post saying no chance of getting in, so I decided not to bother. Wish I had now. Thanks for the offers though chaps. :thumbsup:

Hud
23-11-2005, 08:51 AM
DOH! Just read this thread and saw these two posts. After I posted here I went onto PH and saw Craigs post saying no chance of getting in, so I decided not to bother. Wish I had now. Thanks for the offers though chaps. :thumbsup:

TAD just turned up and blagged it. Got a 200mph run too!!!!

F328GTS
23-11-2005, 09:19 AM
TAD just turned up and blagged it. Got a 200mph run too!!!!
Double DOH!:cry3: