PDA

View Full Version : Sponsors Logo Missing

a7see
19-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Hey guys

Just noticed that the sponsor's logo that's normally on the top right corner is missing. just wondering if its just me laptop or is there a technical hitch....

:)

GrahamS
19-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Working fine here. you using some dodgy 1970's browser? :grin:

barabus
19-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Missing for me too Al:cry3:

spidermanUK
Hey guys

Just noticed that the sponsor's logo that's normally on the top right corner is missing. just wondering if its just me laptop or is there a technical hitch....

:)
None of them paid, so Angelis deleted them all!
He's power-mad you know!:shocked: :stop: :rolleyes4 :mallet: :bobby2:

steve f
its missing here also :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

GrahamS
19-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Oh hang on, it HAS gone...

a7see
19-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Working fine here. you using some dodgy 1970's browser? :grin:
HHmmmmmm..............................need to upgrade to a pentium III.......:D...

Seems like I'm not the only one needing upgradng........

barabus
19-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Oh hang on, it HAS gone...

Stop playin with yer todger and get them boys back on!!:grin:

a7see
19-11-2005, 09:29 PM
None of them paid, so Angelis deleted them all!
He's power-mad you know!:shocked: :stop: :rolleyes4 :mallet: :bobby2:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GrahamS
19-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Should be back now. I was updating anothet vBulletin site, or at least I thought I was. Looks like I inadvertently reset the templates for this site!
Oops :cry3: :cry3:

a7see
19-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Way hey...they are BACK..............really efficientt team here....:D on a Saturday night......:D:D:D:D....

GrahamS
19-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Way hey...they are BACK..............really efficientt team here....:D on a Saturday night......:D:D:D:D....
Good job I made back ups!

spidermanUK
19-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Should be back now. I was updating anothet vBulletin site, or at least I thought I was. Looks like I inadvertently reset the templates for this site!
Oops :cry3: :cry3:
Are you moonlighting Graham?:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

steve f
19-11-2005, 09:33 PM
some tosser had the site under maintanace at 8.30 this morning probably beem off all day if i was a sponser i would want a refund :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GrahamS
19-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Are you moonlighting Graham?:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
No not really. I'm borrowing LeeP's website to practise restoring this website from the backups. I must have had both admin control panels open at the same time. As they both look exactly the same it was an easy mistake to make...

You'll have my letter of resignation in the morning :(

spidermanUK
19-11-2005, 09:36 PM

Please don't resign Graham, I was only joking, I didn't mean any offence, please accept my sincerest and most heartfelt apologies.

The place wouldn't be the same without you..................and anyway, we couldn't get anyone else to do it for the same money!:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

a7see
19-11-2005, 09:38 PM
No not really. I'm borrowing LeeP's website to practise restoring this website from the backups. I must have had both admin control panels open at the same time. As they both look exactly the same it was an easy mistake to make...

Hey Graham

I'm sure the sponsors would forgive you.....Like the famous saying goes..

"SH 1T HAPPENS"..............especially on a Saturday :D:D:D:D:D

GrahamS
19-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Please don't resign Graham, I was only joking, I didn't mean any offence, please accept my sincerest and most heartfelt apologies.

The place wouldn't be the same without you..................and anyway, we couldn't get anyone else to do it for the same money!:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Just look at how well the restoration went
www.supercarchat.co.uk .... :(

barabus
19-11-2005, 09:46 PM

:grin: Does that extend to all the owners of STUMPY RED 360's Clive?:grin:

spidermanUK
19-11-2005, 09:47 PM
:grin: Does that extend to all the owners of STUMPY RED 360's Clive?:grin:
Nahhhh! Leave them to their stumpiness in peace!:grin: :grin: :grin:

spidermanUK
19-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Fantastic!

How long have you been with us, not counting tomorrow?:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

a7see
19-11-2005, 09:49 PM
That's why you should stay on.....as part of the punishment for your mistakes...:D:D:D:D:D:D

GrahamS
19-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Bloody piss takers :D

After many hours head scatching and fettling it turns out that the two sites are running different versions of the database and PHP scripts. I had to amend the SQL scripts to get it to install.

I'm just debating whether I should update Lee's back end :wink3: to bring it into line with ours

Frankly, a missing sponsor's logo here and there is the least of my concerns at this moment :cry3:

In the words of Chaa...ok men ... as you were :wink3:

stevew
19-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Bloody piss takers :D

After many hours head scatching and fettling it turns out that the two sites are running different versions of the database and PHP scripts. I had to amend the SQL scripts to get it to install.

I'm just debating whether I should update Lee's back end :wink3: to bring it into line with ours

Frankly, a missing sponsor's logo here and there is the least of my concerns at this moment :cry3:

In the words of Chaa...ok men ... as you were :wink3:

leave it and have a beer :thumbsup: :grin:

GrahamS
19-11-2005, 10:36 PM
leave it and have a beer :thumbsup: :grin:
Cup of tea and a hefty dose of "bollocks to it" is doing the trick nicely :)