What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

the reds of ferrari

You Sir are a Star

That pic will be very useful for us for all sorts of reasons :)

You got anymore like that (great reference when we have to post pics of cars)

Cheers

Tom

While we're on colour schemes does anyone know how many yellows there have been lately? I love this colour but certain pics dont look as good as others. Might be just the light tho. Considering a 360 spider or 355 spider in yellow.

While we're on colour schemes does anyone know how many yellows there have been lately? I love this colour but certain pics dont look as good as others. Might be just the light tho. Considering a 360 spider or 355 spider in yellow.

afaik, there's only one-giallo or fly yellow

Shouldn't Scuderia be on the reds pic ?
I think the 360 is Rosso Scuderia and Rosso Dino. Rosso Dino is nearly orange.

Tony is correct. The only current standard yellow colour is Giallo Modena aka Giallo Fly.

Note, that I have pointed out before whenn Tony has posted the F430 colour 'chart' pic that the car labelled Grigio Titanio is actually Argento Nurburging.

Ferrari have 16 standard colours (which vary periodically) but you can also order an 'out of range' colour for a supplementary fee or any other colour you feel like for an even larger fee. For example, there was a 575 at the Silverstone FRD in the summer in 'Blu Mediterraneo' and another in 'Claret Maselac', both of which are not official Ferrari colours. I do have a complete list of all the Ferrari colours used over the years (not immediately to hand) largely derived from information on the Owners' site (but corrected:grin: ).

Jonathan

I think the 360 is Rosso Scuderia and Rosso Dino. Rosso Dino is nearly orange.

Tony is correct. The only current standard yellow colour is Giallo Modena aka Giallo Fly.

Note, that I have pointed out before whenn Tony has posted the F430 colour 'chart' pic that the car labelled Grigio Titanio is actually Argento Nurburging.

Ferrari have 16 standard colours (which vary periodically) but you can also order an 'out of range' colour for a supplementary fee or any other colour you feel like for an even larger fee. For example, there was a 575 at the Silverstone FRD in the summer in 'Blu Mediterraneo' and another in 'Claret Maselac', both of which are not official Ferrari colours. I do have a complete list of all the Ferrari colours used over the years (not immediately to hand) largely derived from information on the Owners' site (but corrected:grin: ).

Jonathan
I think jo5eph is asking what was available,& Giallo Modena was available on the 360,you saw one on Saturday:grin: :grin:

I counldn't tell what colour it was because it was so DIRTY:laugh: :tongue3:

Jonathan
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
You dont mean to say it gets used in the winter:shocked: :shocked:
:hmmm: :hmmm: What did you turn up in:huh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
You dont mean to say it gets used in the winter:shocked: :shocked:
:hmmm: :hmmm: What did you turn up in:huh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Oh well, I suppose I might conceed that one then. But my car does get used in the winter too:tongue3:

Jonathan

Attachments

• 95527.JPG
    95527.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 355
What is the name of the Red for the 430 Scud....its not going to be Rosso Scuderia this time, right???

Is it going to be like the new F1 Scuderia colour? (whatever that's called???)