What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Teething problems

Nosevi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all. We seem to be having some teething problems with the new software - user posts aren't going live and for some we can't seem to approve them so they do. Bear with us and we'll try to get things up and running on the new platform as soon as we can.

Still getting an issue with a slightly bigger image, Francis, not sure if the acceptable size increase has been done yet though?

Hi all. We seem to have solved the issue not allowing larger photos to upload but there's still issues getting some normal formats to upload especially directly from a phone. We are working on it though.

I've not been on here for sometime. Can't see any get togethers happening. It's been a while for me. 2018 I think the last time.

I've not been on here for sometime. Can't see any get togethers happening. It's been a while for me. 2018 I think the last time.
Yep, been a while for me too Malc. I used to organise the annual Scampton Families Day / Airshow gatherings (easier when I ran the airfield) and a couple of lunches at that Italian place near Kettering. Can’t remember the name but think that’s where I saw you last. That’s got to be 10 or 11 years ago I guess?