Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

bartosz's latest activity

• B
    bartosz replied to the thread 348 make it the best.
    Fully agree. I decide to do everything what need to be done when the engine is out. There is still sometning what need some love, but...
  • B
    As often the situation is not perfect. The car needs more love then initially expected. there are a lot of oil leaks, so the heads need...
  • B
    bartosz reacted to Nosevi's post in the thread 348 make it the best with Like Like.
    My car's also away having her major engine out service at the moment. Hope they'll be done later this week.
  • B
    First time from 2022 see the sun light. It is so beautiful :) Finally major service time. Hope after few weeks will drive that beauty...
    • IMG_3377.jpeg
    • IMG_3384.jpeg
    • IMG_3385.jpeg
  • B
    That is the way I did that, flush with the mix of new and old fluid. Flushed brakes and clutch. What i found is, that when add new fluid...
  • B
    Any idea how to suck all the fluid from reservoir? There are some kind of labirynth so it is not possible to suck from the cap, and I...
    • image.jpg
  • B
    Fianlly, the calipers are done. Everything was disassembly with ferw broken bolts. That was the last time, because the corossion starts...
    • IMG_2734.jpg
    • IMG_3161.jpg
    • IMG_3162.jpg
    • IMG_3163.jpg
    • IMG_3164.jpg
    • IMG_3165.jpg