Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by bartosz

1. B

348 make it the best

Fully agree. I decide to do everything what need to be done when the engine is out. There is still sometning what need some love, but that I will keep for next year. Some of the points will do myself, so for sure the pictures will come :)
  2. B

348 make it the best

As often the situation is not perfect. The car needs more love then initially expected. there are a lot of oil leaks, so the heads need to go out. The costs will kill me. fortunatelly spring and summer will refund behind the wheel :)
  3. B

348 make it the best

First time from 2022 see the sun light. It is so beautiful :) Finally major service time. Hope after few weeks will drive that beauty home :)
  4. B

348 make it the best

That is the way I did that, flush with the mix of new and old fluid. Flushed brakes and clutch. What i found is, that when add new fluid to reservoir, the old and new fluid did not mix untill I key the ignition and ABS pomp starts. Only then everything was mixed and the level was equal in both...
  5. B

348 make it the best

Any idea how to suck all the fluid from reservoir? There are some kind of labirynth so it is not possible to suck from the cap, and I don't want toix old and new fluid.
  6. B

348 make it the best

Fianlly, the calipers are done. Everything was disassembly with ferw broken bolts. That was the last time, because the corossion starts to play on the main bolts. Everything was cleaned with ultrasonic, sandblasted and zinc coated to be shiny and secured. All bolts of course were replaced...
  7. B

348 make it the best

Correct, the ATE calipers are not painted, looks rather like anode, Brembo are painted. Still waiting for my caliper, will keep you informed.
  8. B

348 make it the best

The last step of "lights" refresh done. One of the numberplate lights does not work. I thought it will be just cleanning and bulb replacement, but... Everything was a bot coroded. There was 2 options. Buy new, plastic plate likghts or take the effort to restore the original metal ones. Rivets...
  9. B

348 make it the best

The situation is not always going into good direction... One bolt from the caliper broke during untigntenning. It looks those are not standard bolts. CMC machinninf is not a problem, but... To produce the bolt need to have dimensions. Till now, everything is waiting with penetrating oil for...
  10. B

348 make it the best

You can buy the kit online, not listed by Ferrari as speare parts.
  11. B

348 make it the best

The seals are good, but we will see after striping down the calipers. There are repair kit available for ATE caliper in the internet for 160Euro. Not only the calipers, but brake disc can be clean and pretty ;)
  12. B

348 make it the best

Something is on the way. The calipers are in really good shape, but... Car is not driving yet, winter is long, so that is a good oportunity do do a detail cleanning, new pads, new houses and fluid.
  13. B

348 make it the best

Hi, no one recognize that yet ;) you are the first one.
  14. B

348 make it the best

Small update Finally, the floor mats are ready. Colour matches almost perfectly (camera did not show perfectly), the quality is super, it was possible to fit original rubber pads. Refurbish wheels and new tyres. Working on brakes (cleaning, pads, sensors, brake fluid), after that wheel assembly.
  15. B

348 make it the best

most probabbly the next update will come with the wheels. Today I found out 25mm spacers on the rear axle. Is that a factory configuration, or prevoius owner invention?