Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by MalcH

1. MalcH

How do you buy a Ferrari ?

The car here looks good https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202403077323107 I do like how it is described as " Its soul-stirring V8 engine, paired with an automatic F1 DCT transmission, ensures every drive is a symphony of performance and precision" Dual clutch :D. The one thing this tells...
  2. MalcH

How do you store yours

So I am still not sure. 😊. I too leave the handbrake off but now think rather than using the awkward tyre ramps/savers I should just over inflate the tyres. I forgot I leave the handbrake off too. I don't top the tank up but mainly because I think being in a low humidity slightly heated garage...
  3. MalcH

How do you store yours

The summer season is almost upon us, although here in the North West of england it's not really happened yet :sneaky: I've had Ferraris and other 'low' use classic/special cars over the last 18 years. I am going over that topic which is forever popping up and with plenty of views either way. I...
  4. MalcH

My 458

I like that. I think gold would look good too.
  5. MalcH

360 - oil pressure warning light

Mine goes out straight away. I have not been starting mine over winter and never have. I do wonder now if that is the right thing to do. The factory immobiliser on mine will not let me even crank it over until I have disarmed it.
  6. MalcH

How do you buy a Ferrari ?

I've had just three Ferraris and only one was from a dealer. My first back in September 2004 (almost 20 years in on Ferrari ownership now) was a Mondial QV. I just wanted a Ferrari and having rear seats meant my then 12 year old daughter could come out with me and my then missus. That never...
  7. MalcH

SuperCar Clinic - bolton

Those are the ones I fear. I had one on my F355 along with several £1000's spent in getting it through emission tests over about three years. My first belt service on my 360 was hefty but there was a bit of other non related work required.
  8. MalcH

SuperCar Clinic - bolton

Adam is good as are Nick & Nigel of R&D Automotive. I took it to SCC to see what they were like for a potential future car. The logistics for me are a bit of a PITA using Adam as I have to rely on my daughter or pal to drop me off/pick me up. I am about 25 miles from Adam which is 54 minutes (by...
  9. MalcH

SuperCar Clinic - bolton

Good morning and some interesting replies. I took the car and what was really nice is the price they advertised for the service was the price I paid. I find that quite rare. I have a small list of things that need addressing, one being a worn gearbox mount. The cam seals are leaking slightly...
  10. MalcH

SuperCar Clinic - bolton

Good Morning, This must be my first thread in years. I'm having an annual on my 360 and decided to try The SuperCar Clinic in Bolton. Reason being is at some point I will probably swap my 360 for an R8 (as I retire). Anyone any experience of them?
  11. MalcH

New 488 owner

Congratulations. Luverrly
  12. MalcH

Is there any harm to charge the battery without removing the cables

Yes as said, if it is not a battery conditioner/charger then I would disconnect the battery.
  13. MalcH

FF engine failure

Crikey 😧
  14. MalcH

New users post here.....

Very nice
  15. MalcH

Mark's 360 F1

Nice