Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by Quigs

1. Q

Maserati MC-20

I keep looking! Anyone with thoughts on this. Very generic but I do have a soft spot for Maserati...
  2. Q

DIY on your Ferrari

Thanks for the comments chaps. Most of the time taken was delays at the bodyshop, so out of my hands unfortunately. I also had to then clean off the 18 months of bodyshop dust which did take the shine off the aluminum parts in the engine slightly. I had it booked it for MoT tomorrow but just...
  3. Q

DIY on your Ferrari

Finished at last! The paintwork and new bespoke made door skins have turned out fantastic.
  4. Q

Ferrari 308 Project Rebuild and Euro Conversion

Scott - Have you taken the fuel lines off the top of the metering head and measured the flow through the head? You might need to start further back than the injectors. They are also quite simple to rebuild with a little patience. I also replaced all the flexi pipes as both these and the rigid...
  5. Q

Maserati MC Stradale - am I mad?

Well the only comparable Ferrari really is either the FF or GTC4 Lusso and your talking £150k for say a 2012 FF and way beyond that for the latter. I keep and maintain a few older Ferraris so need to keep my DD spending a little more sensible. Like I said, I drove the FF (2012) and compared to...
  6. Q

Maserati MC Stradale - am I mad?

Hi - I bought a 17 plate Stradale last year after a battle with my common sense! In fact, it was the very last Stradale to leave the Maserati factory! My business partner bought a C63 at the same time, which honestly knocks the socks off the Strad with regards technology etc. HOWEVER - if you...
  7. Q

1983 308 GTBi Restoration

Hi Mike - Not quite sure where you mean. If you maybe point on the attached I'll get some more.
  8. Q

1983 308 GTBi Restoration

Yes good luck with it. Im in the process of reassembling my 308 I got back from the body shop after 18 months. I thought I fully documented by photographs with 'parts bins' but I've spent a few hours scratching my head getting her back together. Let me know if you need any pointers.
  9. Q

Official tyre talk thread

This was mine on a Dec 17 registered car, picked up in February 18 with 200 miles on the clock! :(
  10. Q

348 Chain Tensioner Pads

Ive got the pads back now and very pleased with them, they are a perfect fit over the original holder Unfortunately I had to add VAT to the machining so if anyone would like one, I can do them at £50 each including postage to the UK if ok? (Better than the £250 from Ferrari if available) PM me...
  11. Q

Can anyone identify the Ferrari in the owners club GB Advert?

Spotted this one at Silverstone last year
  12. Q

348 Oil Chain Pad Replacement

Took a while as I had to wait for the ring gear socket, but this is mine at 52k miles. New ones being manufactured this week :) Lower pad is like new, I guess as its largely submerged in oil
  13. Q

Help with CAT lambda connections on a 355

Not sure if this helps but this is the set up on the side of the cradle on a 348 and the connectors cannot be reversed due to different sizes..unless I'm looking at the wrong thing!
  14. Q

348 Chain Tensioner Pads

Hello 348 owners. I'm getting a chain tensioner made up and have bought enough material to get 10 made whilst the CNC machine is set. Cost price will be £40 each and wondered if anyone might also want one?