Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by rolster

1. rolster

308 quarter grill louver end flat painting

Found my 1983 308 GTS QV left hand grill was out of shape and the securing screws were loose, on closer investigation the recessed threads were stripped.:cry3: So I bought a new grill from Eurospares to find it was without the original aluminium paint on the vent louver end flats.:cry: This...
  2. rolster

308 GTS QV Birdman fuse box upgrade

Just installed the "Birdman fuse blocks" into my 1983 euro 308 GTS QV lots of threads on these over on the "dark side", so purchased a set What a difference it has made and very easy to install to Install I: disconnected the battery on the ground connecter under the bonnet; Then marked the...
  3. rolster

308 GTS QV Birdman fuse box upgrade

Just installed the "Birdman fuse blocks" into my 1983 euro 308 GTS QV lots of threads on these over on the "dark side", so purchased a set What a difference it has made and very easy to install to Install I: disconnected the battery on the ground connecter under the bonnet; Then marked the...
  4. rolster

308 rear view mirror clean up

Rear view mirror clean I found that the rear view mirror on my 1983 308 GTS QVwas very dusty and I was unable to see anything clearly in it. I cleaned the glass front with a glass cleaner swab only to find that more dust seemed to be behind it. I then carefully pulled the outer surround...
  5. rolster

308 bonnet badge rplacement

I just purchased a 1983 euro spec 308 GTS QV and having learnt so much from others posting on this and other sites I decided to make my own small contribution to this magnificent resource. Had my camera but became to engrossed and forgot to take any pictures! Doh! The bonnet badge was damaged...