Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

sssdu01's latest activity

• sssdu01
    sssdu01 replied to the thread Nice video about Classiche.
    I just think its a next level con by Ferrari, designed to ensure you are taking the car back to the dealers a lot for remedial work 🤣...
  • sssdu01
    sssdu01 replied to the thread Recoring OEM 430 Cats.
    Keep us posted on this as Carnewal might get a bit of work recoring OEM cats with 200 cel units, especially with owners keen to keep...
  • sssdu01
    sssdu01 replied to the thread How do you buy a Ferrari ?.
    Hope this works out for you. Dont know your car history/experience, but on anything as fast as your target models, the most critical...
  • sssdu01
    I have heard a level 3 capristo and it would probably result in a jail sentence/Noise ASBO/neighbours set fire to your garage !!! I have...
  • sssdu01
    If you complain about a noisy exhaust you will be banned from this club and made to drive a Prius 🤣
  • sssdu01
    I wouldn't consider changing the interior colour unless the car is used eurobox money. Its very expensive to do it well, and it might...
  • sssdu01
    I bought the first one I drove. It was a poverty spec manual 430 that no one wanted (F1 cars were more expensive then !! ) It turned...
  • sssdu01
    I would suggest you sit in any seats before you buy. I was told by my local dealers the seat sizes are a bit snug !! My dealers have...
  • sssdu01
    sssdu01 replied to the thread SuperCar Clinic - bolton.
    I had bad experience with a similar firm not far from me. They did Supercars, but it came back with the same oil filter fitted, the...
  • sssdu01
    I fitted stainless which were easy to get but the dust seals were more difficult to find. In the end I found an obscure brembo...