Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Q

F355 Seat Belt Warning Light Inoperative

G'day gentlemen I recently noticed that my seat belt warning light is not illuminating on my '89 Euro-spec F355 Spider (Australian delivered). Actually, I'm not sure if it ever was in the 8 months I've had the car. I know a lot of guys have disabled the buzzer on these cars (I'm not sure...
  2. Q

F355 Light Stalk Light Switch Ring Spinning

Hi, folks. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this. When I go to turn on my lights, the rubber grip on the switch spins on the stalk unless I grip it tightly. I was thinking of trying to inject some adhesive under the rubber ring (assuming hypodermic syringes are available without a...
  3. Q

Wheel Arch Gravel Guard Fitment (F355)

G'day, gentlefolks... No luck on the other forums yet, so I thought I'd repost my message here. I just had a closer inspection of my F355 5.2 Spider front spoiler installation after a repaint of the spoiler and it doesn't looks quite right. On the leading edge of the left hand wheel arch, the...
  4. Q

F355 5.2 Spider RHD (1998) Left Turn Indicator Problem

G'day, folks I'm struggling with a turn indicator problem on my right hand drive (Australian, Non-USA/CDN/Japan) F355 Spider. When making a left turn, sometimes the flash rate gets faster. I've replaced front/rear bulbs, and cleaned the contacts on the bulb holders. I've also replaced the front...