Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. S

Warranty inspection

I bought my F430 around a year ago as an Approved car with a 2 year Ferrari New Power 15 warranty. Upon rereading my documents recently I noticed that it is actually a 12 months + 12 months warranty and the car must be inspected at the end of the first year to make the second year valid. I...
  2. S

Service history and GDPR

When I bought my first Ferrari a month and a half ago from a main dealer I asked for copies of previous service records so I could build up a proper history file. The service book is stamped with full main dealer stamps but has no details of work carried out within these or any additional work...
  3. S

Keep engine running after driving?

I recently purchased my first Ferrari, an F430 F1, and have been working my way through the owners’ manual (I actually enjoy doing this - am I alone?). Apologies in advance if this has been covered on this forum but I couldn’t find anything. Anyway, the manual states that after driving in sport...