What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

355 exhaust types.

F

ferrari-spider

Might be an interesting to some one doing a search. Please add to.
In no order Capristo, Straight pipes, Tubi, Ansa, Kida, Stainless steel company, and straight through challenge.

Attachments

• 355 capristo.jpg
    355 capristo.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 496
  • 355-EXHAUS1.jpg
    355-EXHAUS1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 565
  • ansa.gif
    ansa.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 498
  • F355 exhaust Kida.jpg
    F355 exhaust Kida.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 540
  • ss steel 006.jpg
    ss steel 006.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 648
  • strait tubi.jpg
    strait tubi.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 494
  • test pipes.jpg
    test pipes.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Yea fuchs, picture bellow shows the 355 Fuchs and the standard 355 back box. Also the picture on the begining of this thread in the middle at the very top is a Mille Miglia and not a tubi so now we need a tubi picture please.

Attachments

• 12_Size_.JPG
    12_Size_.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 483
355 Tubi.
What about ITO and Kriesiegg? Bernard, Basher post up them pics :)

Attachments

• part5.jpg
    part5.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 541
First picture is ITO, the quality is not reflected in the picture! Its actually very nicely made!

Second one is MS Racing.

Bernard

Attachments

• F355ntp1a.jpeg
    F355ntp1a.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 472
  • 355_1-1.jpeg
    355_1-1.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 567
Harmitc said:
First picture is ITO, the quality is not reflected in the picture! Its actually very nicely made!

Second one is MS Racing.

Bernard

I didn't realise Ito has double back box. Is that why sound is so different from other makes?

Yes, the bypass runs into one box that is totally separate from the main system. The bypass box is very lightly silenced, but the main silencer still controls the noise at low revs very well, so none of the resonance problems you get with some systems.

The MS Racing is the same, but the bypass box is totally unsilenced.

Bernard

Harmitc said:
Yes, the bypass runs into one box that is totally separate from the main system. The bypass box is very lightly silenced, but the main silencer still controls the noise at low revs very well, so none of the resonance problems you get with some systems.

The MS Racing is the same, but the bypass box is totally unsilenced.

Bernard

Cheers Bernard. Didn't you have the straight thru pipe setup shown below as well ?

Harmitc said:
No, I'm still running CATS, I might remove them at the next service!

Bernard

No, i meant i thought you bought something like this too?

Attachments

• strait%20tubi.jpg
    strait%20tubi.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 231
Yes! Thats actually a picture of my exhaust!

Tried it on the car for about 25 miles, it was horrible! In traffic the noise just bounced off the car behind and gave you a headache. At anything other than max rpm it just made the car sound very "rough".

I would not recommend, previous to this I had a de-cat Tubi, but wanted to try something different. Then with the help of a customer in Japan ended up with an ITO!

Bernard