What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

718 Spyder

mon the fish

Administrator
Staff member
To celebrate turning 40, I had been looking for something to add to the current motley selection of cars I have. I wanted a 360 or 430 to go alongside the 550, however I couldn't reconcile the prices being asked with the value I seen in the cars. Add that to the fact that the nearest indie or main dealer is 3 hours away and the running costs of a 20 year old Ferrari - I can accept it for the 550, but not sure I want two cars as needy as that - and I started looking at alternatives like 991 GT3s, 718 Spyders, Cayman GT4s etc.

I had seen this car online, but when I seen it in the flesh I wasn't leaving the dealership until I had put down a deposit. It's a wonderful thing :grin: I don't doubt a 360 or 430 would be more of an event, but as a thing to own I'm hoping this is less hassle.

20220416_103127.jpg

20220416_104240.jpg

I don't suppose Gordon that there is a chance of putting a white diagonal cross on the bonnet?

From a fellow Scot.