What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Analysis and Insights on Aston Martin's Q3 2022 Results

As ever, an interesting read, thank you.

Always wondered why they put all their eggs in one basket with the DBX! Seems the best time to look to buy an Aston would be end of March, assuming they have something you would want to buy! What I dont get though is why are they limiting numbers on the v12 vantage, surely they would make more money as a normal production run?

Only one person winning out of this; and thats Stroll. He just seems to be milking it with no personal risk and when the brats time is up in F1 he will walk away from aml and undoubtedly sell the f1 team on! I wonder what AML is paying Stroll to sit on the board??

Assuming Aston goes bust, and ignoring the F1 team sponsorship/ownership links, what would Stroll be on the hook for personally? How much of his own money is in AML?

A mate of mine has made £80,000 recently shorting Aston Martin shares in his tax free Share ISA. He wants to thank them very much for their abysmal performance.

A mate of mine has made £80,000 recently shorting Aston Martin shares in his tax free Share ISA. He wants to thank them very much for their abysmal performance.

Despite the fact that the stock has completely tanked, its a risky one to short as its so thinly traded.

Despite the fact that the stock has completely tanked, its a risky one to short as its so thinly traded.

Took the words out of my mouth soon the value will be
“Cannot give em away”
Along with tags on many suppliers finance systems already urging cautions.

What’s the financial equivalent of “do not resuscitate”