What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

another little purchase

a Volvo........they go very nicely with a pipe and slippers

:grin:
How did you know the wife smokes a pipe?

Yes, but that's the point - the Volvo or Yeti are for this side of the sign. The Defender is for when you go past it :thumbsup: :)
As you spend more time with a golf club than a camera it was somewhat hard to see what was the other side of the sign....but it didn't look markedly different to what was on this side.

:D

Once you get past those things you'd realise how **** they are to drive :D

that as well !

The only thing I will miss are the dogs sitting on the cubbybox watching me drive :cry3:

Let's hope the new one is better - but I do wonder where it will fit in the model lineup

As you spend more time with a golf club than a camera it was somewhat hard to see what was the other side of the sign....but it didn't look markedly different to what was on this side.

:D

It hadn't been maintained to the high standard of the "highway" this side. It was obviously just a B road past that point.

The point remains - a Defender isn't supposed to be a 'Chelsea Tractor', it's supposed to be a rugged off-road utility vehicle. You're right in what you said earlier, very few need one, but buying one and complaining about comfort is as silly as buying a Ferrari and complaining about reliability. :)

Mark's point is a good one - where will the new Defender fit into the model line up? I know where the old one fit, not sure about the new.