What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Big Alfa crash

He's very lucky - but I'd like to know more about what happened to the seat and why; no way his head should have been out the window.

Sadly the programme itself confirms to me more and more that the media is catering for the dumbest members of society - it feels like the target audience is 8

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

He's very lucky - but I'd like to know more about what happened to the seat and why; no way his head should have been out the window.
I think, from what I've seen in the past, there's no way I'd have a race car without a window net. Remember the Def Leppard drummer? eek!

Sadly the programme itself confirms to me more and more that the media is catering for the dumbest members of society - it feels like the target audience is 8
Yep. I didn't catch the whole programme, no sound at the gym - thankfully :) A regular guy, a local takeaway owner who was in for his personal training session was saying "Nick Knowles, he came into my chip shop the other night"!!