What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Maseratis and the new Ghilbi

I changed my DD E-class for a Ghibli and I'd agree its just 'ok'. The Germans and many other manufacturers win hands down with regards build quality and refinement throughout.

Ive now changed to a GranTurismo Stradale (Dec 2017) and its a step further back from the Ghibli, especially with regards interior equipment, not even a DAB radio with the head unit Im sure being lifted from a 90's Citreon, and if you compared a similar priced E63 Edition 1, the GT makes absolutely no sense.

However, ever time I get into a Maserarti, whether it was the Ghibli or especially the GT, it never fails to put a smile on my face. The noise from the GT is nothing less than epic, especially with the 'race' button engaged and when I change next time, it will probably be another GT.....that's all I can say!!

I changed my DD E-class for a Ghibli and I'd agree its just 'ok'. The Germans and many other manufacturers win hands down with regards build quality and refinement throughout.

Ive now changed to a GranTurismo Stradale (Dec 2017) and its a step further back from the Ghibli, especially with regards interior equipment, not even a DAB radio with the head unit Im sure being lifted from a 90's Citreon, and if you compared a similar priced E63 Edition 1, the GT makes absolutely no sense.

However, ever time I get into a Maserarti, whether it was the Ghibli or especially the GT, it never fails to put a smile on my face. The noise from the GT is nothing less than epic, especially with the 'race' button engaged and when I change next time, it will probably be another GT.....that's all I can say!!

Go to sportsmaserati.co.uk and look for the thread on upgrading the ice to include carplay and android. You can revolutionise the experience for under a grand. The guys there have worked it out, I’ve seen it in action and it’s fantastic. I had an MC Stradale previously and it was my only complaint, even if the sound of the car really made the stereo redundant!