What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Mazda MX5 seeks enthusiast!

Kyodo

Hi

I placed this here rather than the 'for sale' section as it's unlikely to be something to appeal to the forum membership (generally).

We're letting my wife's MX5 go, it's old and needs some work and it's as cheap as chips. I'm posting really because people know people, it may be of interest to a family member or friend, as a project or plaything who knows.

It's been a great little car, runs and drives very well indeed and we'll be sad to see it go. I've build a page and little image gallery for it here:

www.kyodo.co.uk/MX5

£450

Our little one was sold today, to the first person to view. Great news all round as he was a real enthusiast so it's getting the new life it deserves. Happy days! :grin:

Excellent. My Ex had a 98 MKII from new. About five years ago she passed it onto our daughter whom used it in between visits home from Uni.
Eventually after finishing Uni my daughter decided to sell it. I advertised on PH and a retired lady who had just beaten cancer was treating herself. It was in superb nick.
I still get the odd email off her. Like you I am glad it went to a great home. Must check on it...