What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

More Aston Martin Drama: Profit Warning & Moers on the Ropes

As an engineer I’d love to understand more if the issues affecting the new hypercar. As far as I understand it; there is nothing new in the technology per say, so what’s the issue(s)?

As to the finance..”£420 million above anticipated”? Is that not equally bad as it indicates they can’t plan/forecast??? If one of my PMs suddenly found extra profit I’d kick them for poor planning. Or has Stroll been rummaging down the back of his sofa?

As an engineer I’d love to understand more if the issues affecting the new hypercar. As far as I understand it; there is nothing new in the technology per say, so what’s the issue(s)?

As to the finance..”£420 million above anticipated”? Is that not equally bad as it indicates they can’t plan/forecast??? If one of my PMs suddenly found extra profit I’d kick them for poor planning. Or has Stroll been rummaging down the back of his sofa?

To comments on the £420 million cash, its still down about £70 million from 2020 and its more an indication that they are not paying there bills than anything else.