What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Reproduction R, AUTO and L.C. Buttons to replace Rubber version for F430 /599

Dave Rocks

Is your R, or AUTO button peeling, sticky, disintegrated or ever worse - completely missing? If so, we have the perfect solution for you.

Sticky RX is proud to introduce our reproduction R, AUTO and L.C. Buttons / Switch Assembly and Wiring Harness.

Features and Benefits:

Permanent solution to a long standing problem.

Buttons are high quality injection molded, rigid plastic. Unlike the original silicone rubber - these will never disintegrate.

Sticky RX's hard touch coating which will never peel or get sticky.

Graphics (fonts) are an exact replication of the OEM.

Graphics will illuminate at night just as the OEM.

Turnkey solution - no need to ship us anything, simply order the replacement and install.

10-15 minute install time (for most) with only a few tools needed (see installation video for details).

Backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty (details below).

Economical solution when compared to Ferrari OEM as they do not sell buttons / switches as replacements, they only offer a full trim console at thousands of dollars and the buttons will fail and get sticky again.

Interchangeable between F430, 430 Scuderia, 16M Scuderia, 599 GTB, and 599 HGTE. We are working to learn if these will work in the 599 GTO. The only exception is very early F430's that use a totally different design produced by Jaeger - see below and photos.

Interchangeable between LHD and RHD cars

More details at our online store.

R & AUTO Version here: https://store.stickyrxrs.com/produc...verse-auto-button-switch-assembly-and-harness

R, AUTO & LC version here: https://store.stickyrxrs.com/products/f430-599-reverse-auto-l-c-button-switch-assembly-and-harness

Attachments

• Ferrari F430 599 R, AUTO Switch Assembly and Harness 01.jpg
    Ferrari F430 599 R, AUTO Switch Assembly and Harness 01.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 400
  • Ferrari F430 599 R, AUTO, LC Switch Assembly and Harness 01.jpg
    Ferrari F430 599 R, AUTO, LC Switch Assembly and Harness 01.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 392
Just a note to 430 and 599 owners.... We've now sold well over 100 units of these worldwide without a single flaw or issue. Plenty in stock for immediate shipment. Owners and dealers worldwide have supported this product.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes your parts are very good ! superlative quality ! have seen the work !

However, you do charge quite a bit and please don't get caught being a bit too greedy !
i understand a competitor is now offering similar ,( yes w/ laser engraved lettering ) for less than HALF your prices ! so about $300 for 3 buttons as opposed to your price of $600 ! this is for 3 new switch assemblies and new buttons !
those lettering machines are for sale to anyone willing and able to pay the very substantial investment !
regards, Jan

However, you do charge quite a bit and please don't get caught being a bit too greedy !
i understand a competitor is now offering similar ,( yes w/ laser engraved lettering ) for less than HALF your prices ! so about $300 for 3 buttons as opposed to your price of $600 ! this is for 3 new switch assemblies and new buttons !
those lettering machines are for sale to anyone willing and able to pay the very substantial investment !
regards, Jan

Hmmmm.....Interesting post...

So you came from the USA (AZ) to the UK forum to pull up an old thread to basically troll us?

"greedy" - well you have a right to your opinion but what I can tell you as this project had extensive development and tooling costs. We took a risk, spent hundreds of hours on research, design, tooling, prototyping, testing, and manufacturing to produce this product that saves the end customer thousands of dollars. We have now sold hundreds of these worldwide to very happy customers.

I'm not aware of any competitor offering anything that is even in the same league as what we offer.

As far as the laser, yes, it's very expensive. So is the replication of the graphics (we have thousands of graphics replicated). Our talented staff, coatings, custom designed paint booths are also very expensive.

We have made these investments to serve our customers at the highest possible level and delivery the absolute best quality in the world. I think our reviews and reputation speak for themselves.

EDIT: Hello All - after a little bit of research, I know who the above poster is - I won't list his last name but his first is Jack. This gentleman was upset that we would not offer him a LC switch for his non-LC car for a price he wanted to pay. (US cars do not have them and he wanted a dummy switch because he thought it looks cool). This customer sent many disrespectful emails basically tell us what we should charge because he did not want to pay our price). Now he is here looking to troll us.

Last edited:
Stick with it Dave (no pun intended). I'm sure people here know and appreciated the standard of your work.