What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Turtle: Aston Martin's CEO Change & Q1 2022 Results

As always interesting reading; thanks.

Be interested to know how development of the gt cars is going; 2023 is not that far away!!

And amazing they are still having problems with the Valkyrie; or is that another ploy bu stroll to make money from amr as the fixer in the mess?

As always interesting reading; thanks.

Be interested to know how development of the gt cars is going; 2023 is not that far away!!

And amazing they are still having problems with the Valkyrie; or is that another ploy bu stroll to make money from amr as the fixer in the mess?

Valkyrie is a real mess and they really need someone with Red Bulls type of expertise to fix it.

On the new GT cars, I really haven't heard much......which is not a good sign. I dont think much work has been done on the Valhalla either.

Valkyrie is a real mess and they really need someone with Red Bulls type of expertise to fix it.

On the new GT cars, I really haven't heard much......which is not a good sign. I dont think much work has been done on the Valhalla either.

Good engineers are hard to find and easy to pXXX off ;-l