What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Tyre suggestions for F430

Simon rc

Hi Guys,

Any opinions on best tyres for F430, seems a lean towards Pirelli P Zero's on Ferrari forum's, but they don't seem to review as well as others on tyre review sites.

Thanks in advance.

not on a 430 but on my 348 & 355. on the 348 they needed heat and to be leant on to perform, before either of those things they were skittish and definitely didnt inspire confidence.

michelin on the 355 are another league in my view, far more usable from the get go.

seems pzeros are marmite, some love them some hate them. im in the latter camp.

not on a 430 but on my 348 & 355. on the 348 they needed heat and to be leant on to perform, before either of those things they were skittish and definitely didnt inspire confidence.

michelin on the 355 are another league in my view, far more usable from the get go.

seems pzeros are marmite, some love them some hate them. im in the latter camp.
thanks, which michelin's?

I fitted Michelin Pilot Sport tyres on my 430 and the Pirelli's were dangerous by comparison. I now refuse to drive ANYTHING with Pirelli tyres on, and if I buy any car with Pirelli's the first trip is to the tyre. shop to get them off the car.

I dont know where Pirelli have gone so wrong, but even the other halfs daily BMW had Pirelli's on, and in the wet I couldnt even reverse the car off the drive due to the 15mm high concrete curb that separated the drive from the pavement (it required a run up to fast walking pace to make the car roll over the curb) . They were changed out and she said the car felt different with the new tyres on, and asked me if I had tightened up the suspension !!!

Have I mentioned that I think Pirellis are crap 🤣