Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got my Gulf holdall.

Hud is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Rob

Default Just got my Gulf holdall.

Several months agp Classic sportscar were giving away some cracking Gulf Racing holdalls when you subscribe.

Well after lots of phonecalls I've finally got mine through. Worth the wait. Its awesome. Anyone still waiting?

Name
    DCS

I was thinking of getting one, ill give my mate at C&SC a call to see if they have any left.

Name
    Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Hud90n
    Several months agp Classic sportscar were giving away some cracking Gulf Racing holdalls when you subscribe.

Well after lots of phonecalls I've finally got mine through. Worth the wait. Its awesome. Anyone still waiting?
    Does that mean we've seen the back of Luis Vitton??

Hud is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by tommo
    Does that mean we've seen the back of Luis Vitton??
    hethan. It's LOUIS VUITTON.!!! And no, i shall retain the Louis for more formal affairs, such as graypaul trips and foc overnights.

Name
    Jules

hethan. It's LOUIS VUITTON.!!! And no, i shall retain the Louis for more formal affairs, such as graypaul trips and foc overnights.
    Yeah, sorry would've asked Helen for spelling advice, does that mean its Gulf this weekend then? I think you should walk through the reception of the Hotel modelling the bag in question, do a spin and get the first round in.

Glad I didn't invest in a 348 schedoni package - better talk to Arthur about that one

Name
    Paul

c'mon Julian sort out the spelling for gods sake, I mean IT guru's should know better!!

I mean this guy only sells fruit and veg and he has to tell you how to spell!!

Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Elms
    I was thinking of getting one, ill give my mate at C&SC a call to see if they have any left.

Dion, good to see your on here!

Name
    Jules

Quote Originally Posted by inkyboy360
    c'mon Julian sort out the spelling for gods sake, I mean IT guru's should know better!!

I mean this guy only sells fruit and veg and he has to tell you how to spell!!
    Paul, you're quite right, but I guess I've been used to spell checkers in Word, so we'll need to get one sorted on here. However, I could use the excuse that I've never had to spell Lois Veton given I've never used anything as gay as that before

Name
    Nigel R

Pic?

Name
    DCS

Quote Originally Posted by inkyboy360
    Dion, good to see your on here!
    Hi Paul, thanks for the welcome. The site looks really good so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast