Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Searching for Fezza - any recommendations?

Name
    Rupert

Default Searching for Fezza - any recommendations?

Hi Guys,

Long time reader, first time writer.

As above, Im starting to look at getting a 360 in the next few months.
    Iv read ALOT, and searched alot across all forums, and I think Im ready, with some knowledge in hand to get serious.

Do you guys have any recommendations of places that are renowned for good cars and service?

I understand walker-sports are pretty well respected but they dont seem to turn around alot of stock, what about the other big names, Autofficina and Amari, I suppose there are horror stories about everyone but does anyone have any testimonials to share?

Also, Warranties - yay or nay? some people I have spoken to have said, theyr not worth it as they dont cover anything expensive, others say they would never go without one! again, any recommendations or testimonials?

Im super excited about the idea of a ferrari but am also terrified at some horror stories. Thus far I have only ever had new, warrantied german cars.
    Having said that, I am a 'car person/geek' so I guess Im as best prepared as others to spot a lemon...
    Am I wrong to be scared? Im very much on the edge of running over to porsche for sheer convenience and ease....

Name
    Lee Jones Jnr

Quote Originally Posted by Rupo View Post
    Hi Guys,

Long time reader, first time writer.

As above, Im starting to look at getting a 360 in the next few months.
    Iv read ALOT, and searched alot across all forums, and I think Im ready, with some knowledge in hand to get serious.

Do you guys have any recommendations of places that are renowned for good cars and service?

I understand walker-sports are pretty well respected but they dont seem to turn around alot of stock, what about the other big names, Autofficina and Amari, I suppose there are horror stories about everyone but does anyone have any testimonials to share?

Also, Warranties - yay or nay? some people I have spoken to have said, theyr not worth it as they dont cover anything expensive, others say they would never go without one! again, any recommendations or testimonials?

Im super excited about the idea of a ferrari but am also terrified at some horror stories. Thus far I have only ever had new, warrantied german cars.
    Having said that, I am a 'car person/geek' so I guess Im as best prepared as others to spot a lemon...
    Am I wrong to be scared? Im very much on the edge of running over to porsche for sheer convenience and ease....
    I personally always buy from main dealers as in the event of an issue enough stamping of feet will get it resolved.

If I was going to buy from an independent it would be Walker Sport, I contacted Tim when I was looking and he is helpful, straight talking and has a very good reputation.

I have never dealt with Amari but they have an equally well known but less attractive reputation, tread carefully.

Name
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Jones Jnr View Post
    I personally always buy from main dealers as in the event of an issue enough stamping of feet will get it resolved.

If I was going to buy from an independent it would be Walker Sport, I contacted Tim when I was looking and he is helpful, straight talking and has a very good reputation.

I have never dealt with Amari but they have an equally well known but less attractive reputation, tread carefully.
    Amari was easy to deal with when buying the 993T, sure there's been some stories but there are stories about most, including main dealers.

Name
    jos

Default Welcome & good luck with your search

There are many useful threads here that surely should have answered your queries such as this one

http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/...ad.php?t=39027

Name
    Rupert

Quote Originally Posted by jos View Post
    There are many useful threads here that surely should have answered your queries such as this one

http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/...ad.php?t=39027
    Thanks for the replies guys, I have read stories on Amari, which is a little scary.

Do main dealers also offer a years warranty?

Name
    Lee Jones Jnr

Quote Originally Posted by Rupo View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys, I have read stories on Amari, which is a little scary.

Do main dealers also offer a years warranty?
    Got two years with mine.

Not heard of any Ferrari main dealers being convicted for clocking cars but I've not researched the subject.

Name
    Lee Jones Jnr

Quote Originally Posted by threesixtycs View Post
    Amari was easy to deal with when buying the 993T, sure there's been some stories but there are stories about most, including main dealers.
    Perhaps best to listen to someone who has bought from them as above.

Name
    F1RGY

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Jones Jnr View Post
    Got two years with mine.

Not heard of any Ferrari main dealers being convicted for clocking cars but I've not researched the subject.

Name
    Damien White

Can't go wrong with Autofficina. Give Pietro a ring

Name
    Rupert

Quote Originally Posted by DamienWhite View Post
    Can't go wrong with Autofficina. Give Pietro a ring
    thanks Damien, they have a few there now I think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast