Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye F328NVL...

Name
    John

Default Bye Bye F328NVL...

I'd like to announce that after years of careful consideration I now consider 8 cylinders to, after all, be the wrong number.

As F328 NVL passes to a new owner and my DB7 Vantage is joined by his new friend an (as yet un-named) 550M, I realise that a proper gentlemen's car has 12 cylinders, but I am glad to report, only in the front.

I hope to be able to bring some maturity to those who buy small red cars and rev them obtrusively in Central London.

The new car is due in two weeks time, so, as I will no longer own F328 NVL, I shall have to change my identity on here and no doubt get banned for impersonating myself.

jg

fan512bbi is offline Rear lights like a farm gate - The Ferrari 348 Banned user
    Name
    Steve

LOL nice one, SteveF as a new friend.

Name
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by F328NVL
    I'd like to announce that after years of careful consideration I now consider 8 cylinders to, after all, be the wrong number.

As F328 NVL passes to a new owner and my DB7 Vantage is joined by his new friend an (as yet un-named) 550M, I realise that a proper gentlemen's car has 12 cylinders, but I am glad to report, only in the front.

I hope to be able to bring some maturity to those who buy small red cars and rev them obtrusively in Central London.

The new car is due in two weeks time, so, as I will no longer own F328 NVL, I shall have to change my identity on here and no doubt get banned for impersonating myself.

jg
    An Excellent choice John, is it red??

GrahamS is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Admin dude
    Name
    GrandmasterG

Congratulations John.

Drop me a line when you've decided what your new user name is and I'll change it for you

tonyh is offline Bus station dosser Club Member
    Name
    Tony H

Congrats john. Look fwd to pics

Name
    Sy

Thank God it's not a 512, or we'll never hear the end of it.

I bet it's either blue or silver!!

Name
    Speed

Quote Originally Posted by F328NVL

jg
    You could change your name to TGE 2 and acquire this registration number. I am prepared to dispose of it for a reasonable sum to a fellow cognoscenti of the twelve cylinder Ferrari. I also have VSK 220. I may also dispose of the highly desirable R1SKY but would require a substantial sum for it.

Name
    Philip

Congratulations John. 550s are awsome. I definitely need one of those some day!

Calling yourself F550NVL is no hardship...

Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Barabus
    An Excellent choice John, is it red??
    Gentlemen prefer Argento.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast