Thread: Great onboard footage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name
    Carper Mike

Default Great onboard footage

One of the Corse Clienti F1 owners has been kind enough to fit an image stabilised Go-Pro above the air box = great video and, oh yes, what a noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNIBcDSYO0A

mon the fish is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Committee Member
    Name
    Gordon

Oh to be a billionaire and have the money and time to indulge oneself in such a way [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Great video

Not sure I've ever got the idea of buying a car off Ferrari but they keep hold of it but I guess you wouldn't be able to run a car like this away from factory support? Still, if I owned it I'd want it sat in my garage at home I think.

mon the fish is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Committee Member
    Name
    Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    Great video

Not sure I've ever got the idea of buying a car off Ferrari but they keep hold of it but I guess you wouldn't be able to run a car like this away from factory support? Still, if I owned it I'd want it sat in my garage at home I think.
    If you were that rich you'd buy two - one to keep and look at, and one to drive

Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by mon the fish View Post
    If you were that rich you'd buy two - one to keep and look at, and one to drive
    But that's the snag - you can 'buy' them from Ferrari......... but they won't let you actually take them home. That's my understanding anyway. Could be wrong though

Name
    Carper Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    But that's the snag - you can 'buy' them from Ferrari......... but they won't let you actually take them home. That's my understanding anyway. Could be wrong though
    I don't imagine his garage at home is too empty.

He seems to also own an FXXK ( which of course he also cant take home ) and a McLaren P1 GTR ( which i think he cant take home as McLaren look after it and roll it out for track days for him similar to the Ferrari deal).

That lot has got to be 4 - 5m worth on their own ...... would expect he kept some money back for his daily hack(s)

Jealous ... me ... never

Modificato is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    CPD

My friend got to take his FXX home and more the factory converted it for road use for him...http://youtu.be/_jtiM6gyPTo