Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ratarossa !! Good viewing.

Name
    paul

been following his other projects also plus another guy on "number 27" a 308 influenza https://youtu.be/BxlSY0kiIL8
    and the usual harry's garage with Tyrrell's Classic Workshop.

i always enjoy the hands on stuff the most

Name
    Paul

I may be the odd one out here, but both Ratarossa and Number 27 both make me Wince with some of the ways they go about things, you can sort of see some of the issues coming. Certainly would not want to buy any car that they have worked on that is for sure.

Will be interesting to see how the BB turns out.

Name
    Andrew Dineen

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL V View Post
    I may be the odd one out here, but both Ratarossa and Number 27 both make me Wince with some of the ways they go about things, you can sort of see some of the issues coming. Certainly would not want to buy any car that they have worked on that is for sure.

Ditto

Modificato is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    Indeed, like multi tasking. Absolutely bizarre coincidence but scanning Facebook as I opened CS. This opened on a comment from you and Facebook opened on a comment from you. You're everywhere Mod

And yes, I know, I'm a young fogey
    ... called ‘presence’ and ‘reach’ I believe

Name
    CPD

I bit slap-dash for me too but as a trained craftsman most work I observe looks like that...

You spend hours and hours as an apprentice getting things ‘spot-on’ and then someone comes into your house and does a job you’d be ashamed of and you feel like killing them...

It’s a curse

Nosevi is online now Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    ... called ‘presence’ and ‘reach’ I believe

A348W is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    I bit slap-dash for me too but as a trained craftsman most work I observe looks like that...

You spend hours and hours as an apprentice getting things ‘spot-on’ and then someone comes into your house and does a job you’d be ashamed of and you feel like killing them...

It’s a curse
    Ture! (Had to sack the window fitter last year and do them myself on our Annex build! Muppet of the first order.)

I like following Newman's rebuilds on BBs for some serious attention to detail. If you are going to do it...do it once and do it right!
    Last edited by A348W; 19-02-2021 at 09:27 AM.

A348W is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

No your not!

Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by A348W View Post
    Ture! (Had to sack the window fitter last year and do them myself on our Annex build! Muppet of the first order.)

I like following Newman's rebuilds on BBs for some serious attention to detail. If you are going to do it...do it once and do it right!
    or...

True!

ironic post of 2021 right there

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

Scott's a good friend of mine who lives not far from me. The first car he "did up", a Mondial, occupied the space in a barn where my 308GT4 now lives. He's a great guy and I regularly have chats with him.

You might also want to have a look at Jack Giacomo Pegararo- number 27 on Youtube - who is working on a project 308 - Influenzo - plus various other cars. He is also a mate of Scott's. He is currently trying to get the forward head off the engine - in situ!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast