Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by 1210tech®

1. 1210tech®

Ferrari 348 Spider detail by Sportscar Protection

Heres a few before & after pics of the paint correction stage and the car once completed. All in it took Dave & myself 5 days to complete but the difference of how the car was and how it looks now is plain to see...'Looks like a different car!' the owner commented :thumbsup:
  2. 1210tech®

Just preparing a car ready to go on top gear

Here's a few teasers of the Arash AF10 during the correction stages earlier this week. :dude:
  3. 1210tech®

Another Aston convert(ible)...

here's a couple of tasters of Spice's & mac355gts' new Astons :dude: I'll put some more pics up in the detailing section over the weekend if I get time, to tired to mess about with them now :thumbsup: mac355gts' Vantage Spice's Vantage N420 two very cool rag tops, ready to be ragged...
  4. 1210tech®

Thanks Ian / Sports Car Protection

Here we go then, sorry for the delay in posting the pictures Lee, had a bit of a mad week :wink3: Forgot to take pictures of the cleaning stages but trust me when I say it was dirty, in fact it looked like Lee had driven it down a muddy track as it had a thick coating in the arches and down the...
  5. 1210tech®

Popped my California cherry!

Did this one a couple of weeks ago, its the first California we have done and I have to say considering the poor condition most of the Scuds paint work has been in it was very pleasing to see that this was almost scratch free, which makes a change :thumbsup: It did have a few scratches but...
  6. 1210tech®

Angelis's Seats

Finally got round to Sy's to finish off his car by re-connolising the seats and doing a Top Up (full valet & wax) ready to be displayed on a stand at the Ferrari conkers event last weekend, although in the end he didn't make it to the event but thats another story. The condition of the seats...
  7. 1210tech®

Another black & tan beast...THE Ferrari colours!

Haven't posted any work for quite a while mostly due to my camera playing up and not being able to get decent before & afters. Just spent two days at Mark C's sorting out his latest toy and I'm smitten, black & tan is without doubt THE colour scheme for F cars...well in my opinion anyway...
  8. 1210tech®

How to....waxing tips

Once you have finished cleaning your car we recommend applying a final step product after each wash to help protect the paint against the many elements found in the atmosphere such as water, UV radiation, dust, dirt, industrial fallout, tree sap, insects, bird droppings...the list goes on...
  9. 1210tech®

How to....safely wash your car

Recently a few customers have asked for tips on general maintenance of their cars after we have been and done our thing, so here goes....:grin: Washing Technique The most important thing to remember when washing your pride and joy is that you are working on dirty surfaces. Your choice of...
  10. 1210tech®

It's red but it ain't a Ferrari!

I did this before christmas for one of our regular customers brothers. It is just under a year old and unfortunately mr white van man had managed to not see him (how can you not notice this car????) and side swipe the n/s rear quarter so he contacted us to carry out a full paint correction on it...
  11. 1210tech®

SportsCarProtection vs DJSFOC

Heres the latest to receive the full restoration package that I have just completed while Dave has been playing paint by numbers on alloy wheels! :grin: It belongs to David Jackson who is the organiser for the north region of the Scottish Ferrari Owners club...thats right, i'm in Scotland and...
  12. 1210tech®

Alfa Romeo Mito

me like....very much :dude:
  13. 1210tech®

daveleeds vs alsaautomotive vs sportscarprotection

here we go then, a few befores & afters and then the finished car. daves got some to post too including the carbon before & afters from the engine bay :thumbsup:
  14. 1210tech®

SportsCarProtection vs Luckycolourblue

here's yesterdays job, not a blue 348 but a red one :grin: the paint was badly scratched & swirled but nothing a bit of menzerna can't put right. it was all original paint apart from the roof and engine cover which had been sorted by our very own Als Automotive, the filling and painting on the...
  15. 1210tech®

AMG CL65 - Blood, sweat & tears!

here's the follow up to the AMG SL65 that we did a week and a bit ago. to say the paint work was hard is the biggest understatement on the century, christ, i nearly gave up and went and sat in the corner to cry at one point!!! :laugh: got there in the end though, but it needed the big guns AND...