Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by 355OXO

1. 3

That's it Ferrari ownership is over.

Family cars, Estate cars 4WD Camper vans now.
  2. 3

Ferrari 355 Oil/Air Con pipe coverings.

Anyone know were i can get the orange covering for the main oil pipes from the oil tank to the engine and the silver corrugated cover for the air conditioning lines?
  3. 3

Ferrari 355 5.2 Exhaust, Manifolds & Test Pipes

Anyone selling any parts related to exhaust system, Capristo, TUBI or Fab Speed etc, please PM me.
  4. 3

Ferrari 355 spider tyres

I'm due to buy new set of tyres on my car, any recommendations or comments appreciated. Standard tyres are 265/35/ZR18 - 225/40/ZR18. I was talking to some of the guys that race the challenge cars and they recommended the following as options, they said I will notice a big difference in the...
  5. 3

Ferrari 355 Berlinetta Oxted Surrey Area

Hi, I have seen a Red 355 Berlinetta driving about in my area, saw you this Sunday, fancy a coffee meet up if you are on this forum. Red 355 Spider.
  6. 3

Do you own Ferrari 328 GTS Reg: G648 CLD ???

If you own this car please PM me as I may have something of interest. Simon
  7. 3

Ferrari 355 door card inserts LHD fully recovered in new black Connolly leather

£150 the pair including UK shipping. Item 12
  8. 3

Ferrari 355 front wheel bearing replacement

Hi, Does anyone know if you can replace just the bearing on the front wheel, as I would prefer not to have to buy the complete hub. It would be helpful if someone could tell me the source where I get just the bearing. The part number on the bearing is BARB 636021 Any help appreciated.
  9. 3

Ferrari 355 5.2

I am looking for a driver-side 5.2 catalytic converter in working condition. Please let me know if you have one and how much you want for it? Regards Simon
  10. 3

Ferrari 355 Power Assisted Steering Hose Wanted

#173572: HOSE FROM UNDERFLOOR PIPE TO TANK. (ITEM 34) I was wondering if any members would possibly have a new or used hose pipe? Please PM me if you have one.
  11. 3

Ferrari 355 Spider

Hi All, Anyone know were i can source the graphics for the air vents on my 355 that i have refurbished but need the decals to finish. These are the direction arrows. Regards Simon
  12. 3

Ferrari 355 Spider

Hi All, Anyone tell me were i can source the bulbs that illuminate the dash warning/function lights around the rev counter and spedo on a 5.2 3355? Regards Simon
  13. 3

Ferrari 355 Spider Certificate of Conformity 1997

Hi All, I am looking for copy of a Certificate of Conformity, I was hoping a member could share a copy of their COC as mine is in Spanish and I would like to understand what the meaning of the various points are by comparing this with UK certificate. Any help much appreciated. Regards Simon
  14. 3

Ferrari 355 Spider

Hi Chaps, I was hoping one of the members could help me by taking a photograph of the micro switches on the drivers or passengers door on a spider to show me where they go on the car. These are the micro switches that connect to the interior light? Regards Simon
  15. 3

Ferrari 355 carbon door sill plates

Any suggestions on what I should use to stick down the replacement carbon door seals on my 355 spider? I have a number of choices but I wondered what others have used already? Regards Simon