Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by Abidk

1. A

Ferrari 612 car mats

Hi Does anyone have pictures of their floor mats fitted in as mine has alcantara mats I think and I would like to protect the floor area. What’s the best place to get some fitted mats? Abid
  2. A

612 OTO First Time Owner

Hi Have done this backwards as I have already asked few questions about the 612, but thought I would do a short post to formally introduce myself and my car. First time Ferrari owner, based in Somerset. I have always loved the 575m and 612, finally took the plunge 2 weeks ago after 18 months...
  3. A

612 OTO Boot Contents & Cupholder

Hi Could some tell me if there was any difference in the toolkit between a early 612 and the OTO version please? Also besides the toolkit what else should you have as part of the boot kit that would have come with the car originally please? Battery conditioner? Tyre inflater? Also the below...
  4. A

Canna di Fucile

Hi Does anyone own a car in the above colour alongside a Grigio Silverstone? Or does anyone have experience of the above colour trying to work out if next to Grigio the above colour is more brown then silver? Thanks
  5. A

New Owner 612

6. A

New Owner 612

Thanks for the direction regarding mats. Also haven’t the foggiest on how to change clutch I just didn’t know if there was a forum member discount on parts so you can supply your own to a Indy garage. Will be going to see Ashley at SI soon for a once over. I have silver alloys would like to...
  7. A

New Owner 612

Hi All, Finally managed to purchase a OTO 612 Grigio Silverstone last week, having its annual service at Meridian before I pick it up next week. I’m based in Somerset so hopefully see some of you out on the roads soon. Clutch wear is 54% so will need changing soon, what’s the standard go to...
  8. A

Ferrari FF

Hey Guys Am I missing something here? Why are some FF cars much cheaper than others is there years to avoid? 2013 and 2016 models with the this seller don’t vary much in price. I just found a great car on Auto Trader: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202009083455291 Abid
  9. A

612 or 575m

Hi I’m new to the forum and looking to purchase one of the above vehicles ideally late models in either one with sensible mileage and must be black or grey. Have missed a few lately due to trying to haggle too much 🤢 Thanks
  10. A

612/575M

Hi Looking for a well kept 612 or 575m, black or grey only, to be used as a daily so ideally something that is a good buy. Have missed a couple of 612’s through Ferrari dealers that were priced well but I think I tried to haggle too hard and both examples sold whilst I sat on the fence. Thanks