Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by chrismox

1. C

360 dust cover

I've got a genuine Ferrari car cover for a 360 if anyone is interested. £100 delivered.
  2. C

360 indoor car cover

OEM if anyone has one, thanks.
  3. C

360 Engine Problems

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me as I have a problem with my 360... I went for a drive this morning for about an hour or so, and all was well. Parked up at home for about an hour then went to move it into the garage, but when I started it it sounded to me to be running a little 'rough'...
  4. C

360 - Locked without alarm on?

Is it possible to have the car locked without the alarm activated? I'm taking the car down to Spain tomorrow on the ferry and don't want the alarm going off for 24 hours. Is it a simple case of putting the key in the lock and locking it that way? Cheers.
  5. C

360 F1 start problem

I've had issues starting the car 3 times recently and was hoping someone could shed some light on the problem... The car is parked overnight (or longer) with an accumate keeping the battery topped-up. I put in the key and wait for "check ok" to come up. I change gear from 1st (which it was left...
  6. C

Airfield Driver Training Day - 18th Feb

A couple of us are planning to book a day at North Weald Airfield, just off the M11, Thursday 18th Feb. It looks like a good day for those of us that have had little or no decent guidance on how to better get to grips with our cars. Having bought my 360 a month or so back, I've been looking...
  7. C

PPI in Essex

Hi, Having (hopefully) found myself a car, can anyone recommend somewhere/someone to get a PPI done in this area? Many thanks.